Yankee Candle - Autumn Wreath
  • The only thing the Yankee Candle brand has over the Febreze brand, in my opinion, is the aroma, but both candles give off a delightful, memorable aroma that folks seem to love and very much appreciate
  • I believe a 9 rating is very fair for this scented candle, with a 10 rating being impossible due to the high cost of the candle, which I perceive to be a price that's set higher than necessary

• by CirclingCanvas

The Yankee Candle - Autumn Wreath is a scented, seasonal candle that retails for over twenty dollars. This is a very pricey scented candle and it’s one that at one time I felt comfortable purchasing because of it being a high quality candle, but nowadays, I try to watch how much money I spend because I’ve recently been taught some rather unpleasant lessons concerning money and life, but anyhow, I’ve found that the Febreze Cinnamon Sugar & Home candle to be more than an adequate substitute for this candle. The Febreze candle costs a lot less and gives off a similar scent that’s almost as magnificently memorizing, although the Febreze candle doesn’t burn as long as this one does. Yet because the Febreze candle is a lot cheaper, I can buy multiple Febreze candles for the price of just one Yankee Candle and end up with more burning hours overall.

I have to say though, when I lit this Yankee Candle Autumn Wreath

candle, it was really something! A sweet cinnamon scent filled the air and mixed in with the cinnamon scent were a number of scents that extracts give off, like the vanilla scent that vanilla extract has. This candle seemed to have a calming effect on me. If I was stressed out, all I had to do was take a deep breath in the room that this candle was lit in and I would just feel so much more at ease that it was really incredible. I could enjoy reading more when this candle was lit and the scent made it easier for me to drift off to sleep, probably because I was so relaxed. This candle also helped to make a room seem warmer than it actually was, although that’s obviously a purely psychological thing as the candle actually gives off a negligible amount of heat. No way it’s going to actually warm a room of any size!

Should you purchase this candle, you’ll ...

• have it for a couple of years at least unless you use it often. The candle is a slow burner, alright, lasting up to ninety hours! I’m sure that’s one of the reasons this candle costs as much as it does, but like I said earlier, even though the Febreze candle only burns for around thirty hours, I can buy three Febreze candles and they’ll burn for a total of ninety hours all together and I’ll still have some leftover cash in my pocket than if I would have bought the Yankee Candle brand. The only thing the Yankee Candle brand has over the Febreze brand, in my opinion, is the aroma, but both candles give off a delightful, memorable aroma that folks seem to love and very much appreciate. With the leaves changing colors outside and the temperatures dropping, it was just so nice to come into a room with one of these stunningly splendid candles lit. For some reason or another,
        my mind strongly links together autumn and cinnamon, so it would just feel right to light this candle in the autumn, but now, instead, I light a Febreze Cinnamon Sugar & Home candle and enjoy it almost as much.

The Yankee Candle - Autumn Wreath candle will have folks flocking to the room the candle is lit to see just what smells so deliciously good. Then, when they arrive, they’ll be soothed by the sweet cinnamon scent that will put their minds and bodies at ease. This candle will burn close to one-hundred hours total, so you’re sure to get many hours of use out of this candle if you decide to pay over twenty dollars for it. For me, the aforementioned Febreze candle is good enough. I believe a “9″ rating is very fair for this scented candle, with a “10″ rating being impossible due to the high cost of the candle, which I perceive to be a price that’s set higher than necessary.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323111337110530/k2311a1123/11.23.10