Troll Figures from Disney’s Epcot
  • You can get multiple trolls in one figure, get lover trolls, children trolls, any sort of troll I think you can imagine will be there
  • For the small troll doll I was given as a gift, the cost was fifteen dollars and if the trolls are larger that means the price goes up as well
  • I know that I loved mine, and I know other’s will love these gifts as well

• by Susanna Frank

I would assume that many people have been to or at least heard of Epcot. It is one of Disney’s parks that features various countries around the world. In Norway, guests can find adorable little troll dolls that make for perfect gifts for loved ones.

My sister had purchased one of those troll dolls for me a few years back, and at first I have to admit that I was a little freaked out by it. It is small, with

a big nose and fuzzy hair that goes in all different directions. But after a second glance, I immediately fell in love with and realized how adorable it was. It now sits on my desk in my bedroom for everyone to see as soon as they enter. It has become something that I cherish and will always cherish.

These dolls come in so many different styles and genders. You can get multiple trolls in one figure, get lover trolls, children ...

• trolls, any sort of troll I think you can imagine will be there. It is an eccentric gift that is not only cute to place as accessories in your home, but also something that represents another culture. It is very rustic and cultural to me and is great for people who love to travel or enjoy a variety of accessories that are meant to represent another culture.

Since this item is at one of the Disney parks, the only downside

to the gift is that it can be a little pricey. For the small troll doll I was given as a gift, the cost was fifteen dollars and if the trolls are larger that means the price goes up as well. While that is cause for people to be turned off by those gifts, they really are sturdy and make for wonderful accents to any home. I know that I loved mine, and I know other’s will love these gifts as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4623111337050530/k2311a1123/11.23.10