Wet 2 Straight Remington Hot Iron
  • My hair is unfortunately very untamable at times
  • I think that what works so well about this hot iron is that it has different levels of heat
  • After trying so many other products and hot irons to get my hair to calm down and just be straight as I would want it, and this product has by far worked the best out of them all

• by Susanna Frank

My hair is unfortunately very untamable at times. That is, until I was given a hot iron by my sister that has worked wonderfully on my hair without causing any damage or dryness. The Wet 2 Straight hot iron from Remington is a product that any boy or girl who seeks straight and glossy hair should purchase.

I think that what works so well about this hot iron is that it has different levels of heat. For my hair type and texture I set the heat

at a twenty, but it can go higher or lower depending on how thick or think your hair is. The hot iron itself can be bulky, but I think it’s because of that quality that helps to keep the iron from not heating the entire product and simply focus mainly on the hot iron part. And the iron itself doesn’t crack or break my hair but rather improve the shine of it and leave it looking soft and beautiful.

I use this product after my hair ...

• has dried naturally. As soon as I put the hot iron to my hair, and work in a slow fashion down the length of my hair, I see instant sleekness and a straighter more tamed quality to my hair. After trying so many other products and hot irons to get my hair to calm down and just be straight as I would want it, and this product has by far worked the best out of them all.

I only hope that other people who search for

the same reliability in a product and strive to tame their own hair will get as much use out of this product as I have. You can find this hot iron at stores such as Target for twenty four dollars and some change, but if you are not willing to spend that much on it, you can always shop around or search the online sites to find a better price. This product really works, and has really changed the way that I keep my hair under control.

Azriel says :

I have had reservations when I bought this product as well. Of course it was a common thought that when you iron your hair, you should not do so when it is wet. But with this product, it saves you ample amount of time and just a towel dried hair is ready to be ironed. I tried this, but bought heat protectant (you can never be too sure). So tried it on small amount of hair first. There was a steam that is not really frightening but it would make you be more cautious. Actually, the hair came out really well. SO from then on, I would use this and iron my hair once a week (so as not to cook it from daily ironing without drying). This product is really great especially if you are in a hurry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1123111337040530/k2311a1123/11.23.10