Digital Photo Frame Keychain from Wal-Mart
  • Not only did he love it, but others who he showed it to were also very impressed with it and inquired a great deal about the product
  • The chain link part that is meant to hook up to a keychain is very sturdy and doesn’t break easily, this is a great quality I think because it means that I am getting a lot for my money and I can rely on the fact that this product won’t break on me easily
  • How this product works is also very easy and I love that it can be used by those who may not really understand technology all that well
  • I would recommend this gift idea to anyone who is looking for a sentimental gift for a family or friend

• by Susanna Frank

The Digital Photo Frame Keychain from Wal-Mart is not only a great gift for family or friends, but also a wonderful way to carry around precious memories throughout each and every day. I purchased one for my boyfriend because he wanted to be able to look at more pictures of us quicker then viewing our album on the computer. Not only did he love it, but others who he showed it to were also very impressed with it and inquired a great deal about the product.

This product

is sleek and very classy to add to your keychain or loop through the hook on your pants. It comes in a variety of colors which I really liked because it can fit all different styles. There are reds, purples, blacks and pinks and a few more fun colors if I’m not mistaken. The chain link part that is meant to hook up to a keychain is very sturdy and doesn’t break easily, this is a great quality I think because it means that I am getting a ...

• lot for my money and I can rely on the fact that this product won’t break on me easily.

How this product works is also very easy and I love that it can be used by those who may not really understand technology all that well. There is a cord that you can hook up to the computer and download all your photos to the keychain, and even be able to crop them to your liking. This makes for a great way to be able to hold on to

your precious memories throughout the day and feel close to the ones you love even if they are far apart. The quality of the picture is also very well portrayed and will not disappoint you.

I would recommend this gift idea to anyone who is looking for a sentimental gift for a family or friend. It can be found at Wal-Mart, or on the Wal-Mart website for an affordable price of twelve dollars, and for the quality you get out of this product, it is well worth the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4623111337020530/k2311a1123/11.23.10