Quaker Oats Instant Flavored Oatmeal
  • I like adding more lowfat milk as this will add to my daily dairy consumption and for me it tastes better
  • I think the best reason to eat oatmeal daily is that it helps in your bowel movement

• by LaPinay

When I was advised by my doctor to eat oatmeal for breakfast, I remembered how tedious it was to prepare oatmeal just a few years back even though Quaker Oats already had quick-cooking oats during those times. I braced myself to waking up earlier than my usual just to boil the oats and prepare the toppings to go with it, until I got to the supermarket and saw that they now have Instant Quaker Oats

now in various flavors! It was from the same manufacturer of oatmeal in my youth, Quaker Oats,and so I picked up their various flavors of Honey Hazelnut, Banana, Apple, Chocolate, Strawberry and the one with more milk.

True to its promise, this Quaker Oats Instant Flavored is easy to prepare.

All you have to do is pour hot water over it to the consistency that you like and stir until all the oats dissolve.

I ...

• like adding more lowfat milk as this will add to my daily dairy consumption and for me it tastes better.

I liked all the flavors although their Honey Hazelnut flavor tasted a bit artificial.

The hazelnut flavor drowned the honey in it.

The other flavors were more to my liking.

The chocolate flavor was the hands-down house favorite of the kids.

My personal favorite was the strawberry although like its honey hazelnut version, the artificial

flavor was a bit strong.

I think the best reason to eat oatmeal daily is that it helps in your bowel movement.

When I began my oatmeal regimen, I felt fuller and more satisfied.

It’s also light on the stomach, which is a good way to start your day.

I no longer feel sluggish in the morning because each 33g pack contained just enough calories to get you through the morning or just until lunch time comes along.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723111336840530/k2311a1123/11.23.10