Di’Giorno Self Rising Stuff Crust Cheesburger Pizza
  • Who can resist the tasty combination of sauce, cheese and a variety of toppings on a doughy crust, I know I can’t
  • Di’Giorno has done an amazing job with this flavor of pizza and really makes for an amazing meal
  • I love the flavors that come with every bite of every slice, there is no blandness or the taste of a pizza that was put together quickly
  • Rather, it has the taste of something that was given a lot of time and effort into assuring that the outcome of the product is delicious
  • I like that this product delivers something that many other frozen pizza’s do not, there is no ingredient missing here

• by Susanna Frank

Who can resist the tasty combination of sauce, cheese and a variety of toppings on a doughy crust, I know I can’t! And if it wasn’t obvious already I was talking about pizza. Recently I have tried Di’Giorno’s self rising, stuffed crust, cheeseburger pizza! Talking about it alone is making me want to grab a slice, there is so much that is offered in this pizza that it is hard to not absolutely love it.

The dough of this pizza

is so soft and well….doughy. I am not a fan of thin crust, or hard crunchy crust, but rather the kind of crust that I have found with this pizza. The kind that I can sink my teeth into without any difficulty and receive a mouth full of flavor. The cheese of this pizza is also very gooey, but not too gooey that it makes a mess. The cheeseburger pieces taste so authentic and the crust is stuffed with ...

• cheddar cheese and keeps me coming back for more after each slice.

It is hard for me to find something that I do not like about this pizza. Di’Giorno has done an amazing job with this flavor of pizza and really makes for an amazing meal. I love the flavors that come with every bite of every slice, there is no blandness or the taste of a pizza that was put together quickly. Rather, it has the taste of

something that was given a lot of time and effort into assuring that the outcome of the product is delicious. I like that this product delivers something that many other frozen pizza’s do not, there is no ingredient missing here.

Di’Giorno self rising, stuffed crust, cheeseburger pizza can be found in the frozen food sections of the local grocery stores and can be purchased for eight dollars and twenty five cents. It is worth every cent I am sure of it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723111336750530/k2311a1123/11.23.10