Dark Coconut Fruit and Granola Bar from Kashi
  • I have not been disappointed by their products yet, and after trying their Dark Chocolate Coconut fruit and grain bar I am still very pleased with their brand
  • There are chewy and tasty granola pieces that are soft and delicious as soon as they hit your taste buds
  • There is not one thing I think I would say negatively about this granola bar
  • Kashi is a healthy foods brand, and I really love that it has that health quality while still tasting so good
  • I would recommend this product to anyone who is trying to get healthier and who is looking for a tasty way to do so

• by Susanna Frank

Kashi is a brand name that I have known to sell many health products ranging from cereals to nutrition bars to even meals that you microwave. I have not been disappointed by their products yet, and after trying their Dark Chocolate Coconut fruit and grain bar I am still very pleased with their brand.

This bar comes in a moderate size that is just right for a snack. There are chewy and tasty granola pieces that are soft

and delicious as soon as they hit your taste buds. And the dark chocolate layer on top is coated with coconut. What surprised me about the layer of chocolate over the granola bar was that it was not hard and it was not too soft so that it melted from the granola bar. It was the absolute perfect texture. It was soft and delicious and just the right amount of chocolate to make this granola bar a ...

• healthy and scrumptious snack.

There is not one thing I think I would say negatively about this granola bar. Kashi is a healthy foods brand, and I really love that it has that health quality while still tasting so good. A lot of other health products that have come in granola bars have left me feeling unsatisfied and did not taste as good as this granola bar. I don’t like products that promise healthy choices but taste bland

like there is no real flavor inside of the product, I am thrilled to say that this product is by no means like those.

I would recommend this product to anyone who is trying to get healthier and who is looking for a tasty way to do so. These granola bars from Kashi can be found at grocery stores and wherever you know Kashi products are sold, this product can be purchased for two dollars and some change. Hope you enjoy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723111336680530/k2311a1123/11.23.10