Zicam Cold Remedy Plus RapidMelts
  • To receive the best results from the product, users should take the tablet every four hours on the first day, and then at least twice a day from that point onward
  • After this past month, I now recommend Zicam Cold Remedy Plus RapidMelts to everyone with a cold, not Airborne

• by Amor Fati

Previously, when I felt the onset of a cold virus, I would drop an Airborne supplement into a six ounces glass of water and drink it. But this month, severe symptoms of a cold overtook me before I had time to react. So, my friend gave me some Zicam Cold Remedy Plus RapidMelts dissolvable tablets.

As I told my friends and family, the cold medicine worked miracles. My headache virtually disappeared, most of my strength returned, and I could breathe once more. After two

dissolvable tablets in five hours time, I was performing chores around the house again, instead of lying listlessly in bed, weak from the pain and inability to breathe.

The directions say the medicine should be taken when people first notice symptoms of a cold. However, I can testify that the medicine works even when the symptoms cannot get worse. Users must continue to take the medicine all throughout their colds, though. I made the mistake of taking the remedy every four hours one day, and ...

• then stopped the next day. After a day of no Zicam, I was as bad as before, if not worse.

To receive the best results from the product, users should take the tablet every four hours on the first day, and then at least twice a day from that point onward. The remedy helps cold sufferers throughout their sickness, making it simple for them to attend work and perform other life duties.

Because the remedy only lessens cold symptoms, users will know to stop consuming the

tablets when their cold symptoms completely disappear. They run no risk of the cold returning in discontinuing the usage.

After this past month, I now recommend Zicam Cold Remedy Plus RapidMelts to everyone with a cold, not Airborne. The results are more effective and work more quickly. As a side note, I took the mint flavored tablets. They almost tasted like candy. I was recommended not to try any other flavor, such as cherry and orange, because they taste more like what it really is: medicine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2623111336650430/k2311a1123/11.23.10