Pampers nappy pads  » Baby care  »
1.5
  • I think it is just waste of our money to buy the pamper nappy pads

• by sanath
      I used the pamper nappy pads for my child in the beginning for a few days but I was not very much happy with it, because it is very costly and not only that, it

is a bit odd in size it looks attractive but, my child did not feel comfortable with it, and when I used the other brand nappy pads he was all right with that. The ...

• important thing is that it absorbs less wetness. And after some time if I forget to change his pad, all his dress gets wet. I did not find it that good in price,
        comfort and quality, compared to other branded nappy pads. I think it is just waste of our money to buy the pamper nappy pads; instead u can go for any other good ones. Thank u.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54503133660931/k2311a035/3.5.07