Special K Vanilla Almond Cereal  » Food  »
  • Since the cereal is light, I love that it can fill me up even though it doesn’t settle heavily on my stomach
  • The crunch of this cereal is what really gets me to come back and purchasing it (aside from the delicious flavor)
  • I would recommend that you purchase this cereal if you are in the mood for something light and tasty and healthy to start your day

• by Susanna Frank

The Special K flavor of Vanilla Almond is the most recent of flavors that I have tried from this brand of cereal. I am already a fan of Special K cereals and other Special K products, so I was not very surprised that this flavor was just as good as I had thought it would be.

When they say that this flavor of cereal

is supposed to taste like vanilla and almond, the product thoroughly follows through. I can taste the sweet and crunchy vanilla flavor coating the cereal pieces, and the delicate crunch of the thin slices of almond as well. It’s a wonderful flavor of explosion and subtle hints of sweetness to start my day with and also turns the flavor of my milk sweet as well. I don’t know if you are someone who enjoys drinking the milk after the cereal, but if you are then you are just going to love how tasty and sweet your milk will taste after this cereal is added to it.

Since the cereal is light, I love that it can fill me up even though it doesn’t settle heavily on my stomach.

• Special K Vanilla Almond Cereal
      It’s the perfect combination of healthy goodness and sweet flavors to satisfy me in the morning and leave me ready to start my day. The crunch of this cereal is what really gets me to come back and purchasing it (aside from the delicious flavor). I love cereal that is baked just right so that when I pour into my bowl and take my
      first bite, my mouth fills with crunchy and delicate flakes of sweet cereal that will satisfy my hunger.

This cereal can be found in the cereal isle of any grocery store for three dollars and seventy eight cents for a family pack. I would recommend that you purchase this cereal if you are in the mood for something light and tasty and healthy to start your day.

Javeriamaher says :

re : The crunch of this cereal is what really gets me to come back and purchasing it (aside from the delicious flavor)
Not only I finished one pack in couple of days but it’s crunch and flavour pushed me to go back and buy again a new pack the next moment.

Javed Ansari says :

re : I would recommend that you purchase this cereal if you are in the mood for something light and tasty and healthy to start your day
This cereal is best option for all age people. There is no competition for its taste and benefits.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723111336570430/k2311a1123/11.23.10