Halloween Kettle Corn from Popcorn Expressions
  • The popcorn taste delicious which was something that I really loved about this gift
  • Whenever there is a holiday, even one like Halloween, I enjoy the decorations and treats that go along with it, as I am sure that many others do as well

• by Susanna Frank

For the Halloween season, my aunt had sent me a large tin carton of three different kinds of popcorn. She had gotten this gift from Popcorn Expressions, and not only was the tin colorfully decorated with Halloween characters such as cats and witches, but the popcorn itself was colorful and the perfect treat for the Halloween season.

As I mentioned, the tin that the popcorn came in was decorated just for the Halloween season. Inside

of the tin there was three bags of kettle corn in three different flavors, green, orange and purple just for the Halloween season. They make a perfect gift for all ages of people who enjoy Halloween.

The popcorn taste delicious which was something that I really loved about this gift. The candy coating on the outside was the perfect crunch I was looking for to satisfy my sweet tooth and my cravings during snack times ...

• or late at night. Sometimes, when I have tried other kettle corn candy coated popcorn, the popcorn itself tasted like it had been sitting around for some time, and was far too hard for me crunch into. I was very glad that this popcorn was not the same as those other popcorns I have tried. I also really loved the festiveness of this gift. Whenever there is a holiday, even one like Halloween, I
        enjoy the decorations and treats that go along with it, as I am sure that many others do as well.

To find this product and send it as a gift to your loved ones, you can search the Popcorn Expressions website. Prices will vary depending on what sort of Halloween or seasonal treat you are looking for. But one that will not vary is the quality of these gifts, they are scrumptious and extremely satisfying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4623111336520430/k2311a1123/11.23.10