Palmers Cocoa Butter Lotion
  • Well, it differs from each person’s taste and preference
  • It is cheap and far more worth than the price you pay

• by Alvin Abraham

Palmers Cocoa Butter Lotion is a brilliant product. I, as a man use it even though it is generally categorized as a ladies product. Actually it was recommended by my wife.

I use it more as a moisturizer. At times I feel it is even better than the traditional moisturizer Vaseline.

I have dry skin and it has honestly does wonders on me. It

moisture’s my skin and saves me from the tantrums of dry skin.

All I do is, after my morning bath, I apply it all over my body and leave it for drying thoroughly, and then for the rest of the day my skin remains healthy, and not only that, my dry skin has reduced too. I have had stretch marks also on my skin which had even worsened due to dry skin, but with the help of a body brush, a gentle scrub and Palmers Cocoa Butter Lotion all my stretch marks have faded away.

It did take about 2 months for the stretch marks to fade away, but the results were just surprising. My wife used to apply it twice a day during her pregnancy so as ...

• Palmers Cocoa Butter Lotion
      to prevent the stretch marks from worsening, and must say that it did work well.

It has helped me and my family to have a smooth and glowing skin. Many of them complain that the cocoa butter smells awful, but I do not find it that bad.

Well, it differs from each person’s taste and preference. It is cheap and far more worth than

the price you pay.

It is better than those expensive moisturizers in the market. I would generally prefer this product to people suffering from dry skin and pregnant ladies.

It is a bit oily too; thereby I would prefer that no one applies it on the face as it could cause pimples. Overall I can say that Palmers Cocoa Butter Lotion is an awesome product.

Palmers Cocoa Butter Lotion
quick note by anonymous :

I just wanted to know if the`Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Firming Butter lotion’ can be used by men as well i.e. whether or not there are any ingredients in the product specific for women? Thanks.

Galega says :

It can be used by both men and women. You can definitely use it. Just follow all instructions of the manufacturer.

Dubravka says :

re : It is cheap and far more worth than the price you pay
Of course. Just like vanilla or coconut scent was once popular, in a same way, cocoa is becoming. To me, cocoa is better than coconut. Always.

As for this brand, it’s good, yet a little bit expensive. Still, it’s worth giving some extra cash and enjoy having a good moisturizing body.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123111336500430/k2311a1123/11.23.10