Royal Enfield Thunderbird TwinSpark Bike  » Other  »
  • I bought the all-new Thunderbird TwinSpark from the house of Royal Enfield
  • Now, I am really happy that I decided to buy it a bit late since Thunderbird TwinSpark is the latest brand of Royal Enfield
  • Gas filled shockers which are coming with this bike also makes the whole driving experience safer and more enjoyable
  • This bike comes with so many great features and I think anyone who is planning to buy a new bike should test drive this one to get a firsthand experience of the Royal

• by Galega

I have always fascinated with a Royal Enfield bike. Though, it is only the last month that I got the chance to own one. It was my hard earned money that I invested for my childhood dream. I bought the all-new Thunderbird TwinSpark from the house of Royal Enfield.

With its heavy and grand look this bike has a very much improved and more efficient version of older one. The three stuffs that makes Royal Enfield stands apart from other bike brands, that

is Power, Torque, and Mileage have been improved with this brand. Now, I am really happy that I decided to buy it a bit late since Thunderbird TwinSpark is the latest brand of Royal Enfield.

There are also other innovative stuffs here which are simply fascinating. The ignition system is fully digital and it saves my lots of time and energy. The performance of this digital ignition is also great, and in fact, I fell in love with this ignition system when ...

• I took the test drive for it.

Then, I must mention the braking system of this bike. Being a bike freak, I have driven so many bikes of different brands including Bullets, but, let me say here that the braking system of this bike is better than anyone that I ever drove. With this type of instant and swift braking system the chance of accident on the road is reduced.

As usual, the seat of this bike is great and it gives me a

sense of being on the top of the world whenever I am driving this bike.

Gas filled shockers which are coming with this bike also makes the whole driving experience safer and more enjoyable. I must mention here that the provision of heat shield with this bike is also great.

This bike comes with so many great features and I think anyone who is planning to buy a new bike should test drive this one to get a firsthand experience of the Royal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1223111336490430/k2311a1123/11.23.10