Canon PIXMA MP198 Photo Printer
  • There are also some other amazing attributes which makes me fall in love with this printer
  • Though, using it at home there is no specialty here for me as far as less time is concerned, but I know how important it is for anyone who is running a small business

• by Galega

I was looking for a printer for my home. My desire was to get a printer which should be close to perfection when it comes to printing photographs. Luckily, I got the same machine and that’s too in my range of 200 dollars. The printer which is also the theme of this review is Canon PIXMA MP198 Photo Printer.

This one is an All-In-One Photo Printer. It

prints very good quality picture and then is capable of scanning and making copies. All these three features are working in a very much efficient way.

Auto Photo Fix Function, which is an innovative technology of Canon, is ingrained with this printer. With this technology, the qualities of my photos are automatically enhanced. I checked the credential of this technology by printing one of my old photos from this printer and the one at my office. There is no doubt after seeing the photo that the quality of this printer is better by all yardsticks.

There are also some other amazing attributes which makes me fall in love with this printer. Three most important of them are exposure correction, print distortion, and White balance correction. These three attributes are responsible for making the printout ...

• Canon PIXMA MP198 Photo Printer
      like an original.

The time taken by this printer to print photographs is also great. Though, using it at home there is no specialty here for me as far as less time is concerned, but I know how important it is for anyone who is running a small business. In approximately 120 seconds, this printer can delivers A4 size printed photo which is simply miraculous.

In the

end, I would like to mention one very special feature that is coming with this printer. That is ChromaLife. ChromaLife is a technology by which printed photo will resist color fading and the album life of the printed photos is enhanced by many years.

On the whole, this one is a very good printer and I don’t find myself in any sort of hesitation in recommending this printer to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1623111336480430/k2311a1123/11.23.10