Barielle Intensive Foot Cream with Deep Sea Mud
  • I have really dried out rough feet in the wintertime and one of the foot creams I like to use is Barielle Intensive Foot Cream with Deep Sea Mud
  • It can be a bit greasy at times I think, but when I really focus and work it into my skin it absorbs well
  • I would highly recommend the Barielle Intensive Foot Cream with Deep Sea Mud to anyone with super dry feet that needs and intensive moisturizing and protecting foot cream
  • Its one of the best ones I have ever used and I will continue to use it know matter how much it cost

• by Soleil Robins

I have really dried out rough feet in the wintertime and one of the foot creams I like to use is Barielle Intensive Foot Cream with Deep Sea Mud. It super thick and rich with deep moisturizers that have really helped protect my feet from drying out and when my feet are dried out the cream seems to really help soften and heal my feet right up again.

This foot creamy is extremely thick and creamy. It can be a bit greasy at times I think, but when I really focus and work it into my skin it absorbs well.

This foot cream is made with natural moisturizing ingredients that I really like are vitamin E, wheat protein, green tea, camellia, sea clay, rice bran oil, aloe, lavender oil, menthol, and caffeine. These ingredients are what help seal the moisture into my feet and leave them feeling soft. I do wish they would leave the paraben ingredients out of this foot cream because my skin doesn’t usually react well too them. The scent of the foot cream is kind of herbal like. When I apply the foot cream it kind of gives my feet a soothing cooling sensations which is ...

• very nice.

Before I go and use this thick natural foot cream I like to soak my feet in a warm footbath to help really soften up the skin on my feet. Then I like to pat my feet dry and take a couple small handfuls of this thick foot cream and massage it really well into both of my feet. After I like to take a pair of cotton socks and place them over my feet to really help allow the foot cream to soak into my feet better. After about a week of using this cream every night

my feet become silky soft and smooth again and my skin doesn’t dry out around the heels as badly and sometimes not ever.

I would highly recommend the Barielle Intensive Foot Cream with Deep Sea Mud to anyone with super dry feet that needs and intensive moisturizing and protecting foot cream. Its one of the best ones I have ever used and I will continue to use it know matter how much it cost. I wish you all the best of luck with getting soft silky hydrated feet again and hope you end up liking this foot cream as much as I have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122111336350630/k2311a1122/11.22.10