Softlips Polish Pure Organic Exfoliating Lip Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I need to exfoliate the dead skin on my lips I like to use Softlips Polish Pure Organic Exfoliating Lip Scrub in Organic Coconut and Sugar
  • It kind of smells like coconut and sugar cookies and I love it
  • I know my friend likes the way the scrub works, but hates the sweet smell of it because it makes her want to throw up
  • I would highly recommend this organic exfoliating lip scrub to anyone looking for a natural way to exfoliate and moisturize their lips so they can look beautiful smoother and younger looking
  • I wish you all the best with getting softer younger smoother appearing lips

• by Soleil Robins

When I need to exfoliate the dead skin on my lips I like to use Softlips Polish Pure Organic Exfoliating Lip Scrub in Organic Coconut and Sugar. It is very exfoliating and moisturizing and helps get my lips looking and feeling their best and makes them super soft and kissable.

This organic exfoliating lip scrub contains natural exfoliating ingredients in it like coconut, shea butter, beeswax, safflower oil, cocoa butter, and mango oil. The scrub is gentle yet gritty and rough enough to exfoliate the dead layer of skin on my lips so they can be soft silky and smooth. The natural moisturizers in this lip scrub

help moisturizer and soften up the new layer of skin on my lips. The lip balm has a natural sweetness scent and flavor to it. It kind of smells like coconut and sugar cookies and I love it. I know my friend likes the way the scrub works, but hates the sweet smell of it because it makes her want to throw up.

The way I use the organics exfoliating lip scrub is by taking a little bit of it out with my fingertips and massage and rub it into my lips really well. After I take a wet cloth and wipe the extra lip scrub off ...

• my lips. You will notice if you use this lip balm that it is very gritty thick and oily, but this is only because it has to exfoliate and moisturize your lips at the same time. However, you will make to make sure you do not leave this exfoliating lip scrub in a warm spot because it will melt and become a liquid. Anyways, after I am done using the lip scrub I take my favorite moisturizing lip cream and massage it into my lips to help protect them from the dry air. After using the lip scrub and my favorite exfoliating scrub my lips are
        silky soft and smooth and well plumped up. It even helps bring out my lips natural pinkness.

The Softlips Polish Pure Organic Exfoliating Lip Scrub in Organic Coconut and Sugar was affordable and well worth every dollar I spent on it cause it made me lips beautiful. I would highly recommend this organic exfoliating lip scrub to anyone looking for a natural way to exfoliate and moisturize their lips so they can look beautiful smoother and younger looking. I do hope those of you who try this moisturizing exfoliating scrub like it as much as I do. I wish you all the best with getting softer younger smoother appearing lips.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122111336320630/k2311a1122/11.22.10