Sephora Lip Attitude - Glamour Lipstick in Red Flirt  » Cosmetics  »
  • I don't think this is what you would really call a cream texture, because it's too sheer
  • But if you are okay with that, then I think you will like this red lipstick
  • But I definitely would recommend trying it as a blush

• by Lisa Pellegrini

This Red Flirt lipstick shade was included in Sephora’s lip palette that included 15 shades that come from Sephora’s different lipstick collections. Red Flirt is in the collection called Lip Attitude - Glamour lipsticks. These are sheerer than some of Sephora’s other lipsticks, so I guess that means they have more of a semi-gloss consistency.

Red Flirt is a very attractive, more or less traditional shade of red. Because of this sheer formula, though, it looks a little like watercolors on my lips. It’s almost like having tinted lip butter on instead of lipstick. So let that be a warning to you, in case you

really have your heart set on a full-bodied cream red lipstick. I don’t think this is what you would really call a cream texture, because it’s too sheer. But if you are okay with that, then I think you will like this red lipstick. It lights up the face, because it has just the right amount of brightness in it.

Because it is semi-sheer, I would even try using it as a cheek tint or blush. I think it would give cheeks a natural looking glow. So this lipstick is multi-functional in that respect, which means that you are getting a lot for $12 (the ...

• price of the lipstick). Think of it this way. If you use it as both a blush and a lipstick, then that’s like getting blush for $6 and lipstick for another $6. How great is that?

It’s rare that cosmetic companies offer a red lipstick that is semi-sheer, so I’m glad that Sephora has created this shade in that formula. I would even try sweeping it over other lipsticks, but I wouldn’t put on too much. Just a few strokes will be enough. It is red, after all, so you don’t want to overdo it.

So I think that women would enjoy wearing Red Flirt to

the holiday parties and New Year’s Eve parties. But if you want a more high-impact red lipstick, then you might not want this one. It is more watery, so it won’t give you the sexy look that a full-coverage red lipstick will. It is just a nice change from those standard, full-on red lipsticks. The sheer red look gives your lips a fresh look that would be pretty to show off in the springtime and maybe even summer. But I definitely would recommend trying it as a blush. I think it will be easy to sweep across your cheeks, because it is a moist and smooth lipstick.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122111335770530/k2311a1122/11.22.10