Burrylane Men’s Flannel Shirt  » Clothes  »
  • Although purchasing clothes at ALDI Food Markets may not seem like a good idea because a person isn't able to try the article of clothing on before making a purchase, I don't have a problem purchasing clothes from an ALDI Food Market store because of the ALDI Double Guarantee, which gives me the right to return the piece of clothing to the store if I'm not happy with it for any reason, get my money back and they'll replace the article of clothing, too
  • I've never had a reason though to return clothing that I've purchased from an ALDI Food Store location because I know my size and I always give the clothing a good feel first as well as read the tag before I decide on purchasing it or not
  • The fact that this flannel shirt was made out of cotton was a big reason that I decided to purchase it
  • The Burrylane Men's Flannel Shirt is a great buy in my opinion
  • They're relatively small pockets, so even if I wanted to use them, I don't think they'd be of much help to me

• by CirclingCanvas

I came across the Burrylane Men’s Flannel Shirt while shopping at an ALDI Food Market store. Although purchasing clothes at ALDI Food Markets may not seem like a good idea because a person isn’t able to try the article of clothing on before making a purchase, I don’t have a problem purchasing clothes from an ALDI Food Market store because of the ALDI Double Guarantee, which gives me the right to return the piece of clothing to the store if I’m not happy with it for any reason, get my money back and they’ll replace the article of clothing, too. Thus, it’s a risk-free shopping experience. I’ve never had a reason though to return clothing that I’ve purchased from an ALDI Food Store location because I know my size and I always give the clothing a good feel first as well as

read the tag before I decide on purchasing it or not.

This flannel shirt is made out of cotton. It’s one-hundred percent cotton, actually, so the shirt felt very comfortable when I touched it at the store. When I tried it on at home, it felt good up against my skin and I knew right then and there that it would be a pleasure to wear this shirt. Also, since it’s made out of cotton, it help keeps the chill off my bones on a cool day when I’m in the house. Of course, I can’t walk outside when it’s forty or fifty degrees and expect this flannel shirt to keep me warm alone, but it does provide me with comfortable warmth, to an extent. The fact that this flannel shirt was made out of cotton was a big reason that I decided ...

• to purchase it. The other reason was the price: this shirt cost nine dollars and ninety-nine cents. Department stores want fourteen dollars and up on flannel shirts, on average, so I save several dollars by picking up a couple at an ALDI Food Market. There even was a decent variety of colors to choose from, ranging from red to blue to green.

The Burrylane Men’s Flannel Shirt is a great buy in my opinion. The cotton material is comfortable to wear and a little heavy, so it’s good for the cooler temperatures, but not the terribly frigid temperatures that winter can bring. The buttons aren’t ridiculously small that it ends up being a real chore grabbing hold of them and pushing them through the slots in the shirt, yet they aren’t noticeably huge either. They blend in with the shirts reasonably well.

The shirt’s collar hangs a bit loosely around the neck, and that’s perfectly fine with me. The medium-size shirt, which is a size that I typically wear in shirts, fit me well without being too snug around the upper arms, so the flannel shirt definitely was made with care and accuracy. A medium is indeed a medium. The shirt has two pockets with flaps, but I never bother with the pockets. They’re relatively small pockets, so even if I wanted to use them, I don’t think they’d be of much help to me. All in all, this flannel shirt is comfortable and well made, and I feel for basically ten dollars, I was able to pick up a flannel shirt, and later some more flannel shirts, for a very reasonable price considering the quality of the flannel shirts. I feel a “10″ rating is justifiable and fair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5522111335640530/k2311a1122/11.22.10