Pantene Pro-V Blonde Expressions Shampoo- Highlight Enhancing for Blonde Highlights  » Cosmetics  »
  • I remember how heavenly I thought it smelled when I first tried it
  • I love the way the shampoo makes my hair feel
  • I used to have the problem that when I put my hair into a ponytail, it would leave a permanent dent in my hair
  • Pantene Pro-V Blonde Expressions is my favorite shampoo, and it is definitely a quality brand that is worth the money
  • It's a brand I highly recommend and would definitely buy again

• by CoffeeBreak

Years ago I used to buy the cheapest brand of shampoo. I always thought all brands weren’t much different and therefore bought the cheapest brand to save money. That was until one day years ago when I got a bottle of Pantene shampoo to review. I was so amazed that it was much different from the cheapest brand that I was used to buying.

Pantene Pro-V Blonde

Expressions comes in a very pretty blonde-colored bottle with golden accents. The label also has pretty metallic colors, making it look even more special. The bottle is 13 fluid ounces, which is a little smaller than I would like, especially since I often run out of the Pantene shampoo before I use up the conditioner. The top opens by pressing one side of the dispenser, opening the side where the shampoo comes out. It’s easy to open, which isn’t always the case with shampoo, but it works well. (except for the first bottle I got, which had problems with the top, but after that I haven’t had issues with it)

I really like the shampoo. I remember how heavenly I thought it smelled when I first tried it. The shampoo has a ...

• Pantene Pro-V Blonde Expressions Shampoo- Highlight Enhancing for Blonde Highlights
      very nice, fresh smell and a clear yellowish color. The consistency of the shampoo is like a light gel, and it lathers very well if you use enough of it.

I love the way the shampoo makes my hair feel. It gives my hair a bit more of a blonde glow. There is a noticeable difference in how my hair looks when I use it. I

used to have the problem that when I put my hair into a ponytail, it would leave a permanent dent in my hair. It was much less of a problem with this shampoo, and I noticed that immediately.

Pantene Pro-V Blonde Expressions is my favorite shampoo, and it is definitely a quality brand that is worth the money. It’s a brand I highly recommend and would definitely buy again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122111335300430/k2311a1122/11.22.10