Wild Hogs (Movie)
2.5
  • This movie has some comedy parts in it too but I think it was really dragging as some of the characters there I didn’t really like, like Tim Allen’s part and William Macy’s part, I only liked the characters played by John Travolta and Martin Lawrence, but the rest were good and they did an ok job too including Marisa Tomei

• by jbs

I had expected a lot from this movie since it featured my list of favorite actors like John Travolta and Martin Lawrence, as well as Tim Allen and William Macy as the four main cast in the movie. Marisa Tomei and Ray Liotta are also in the movie and this is an adult comedy movie which had tickled my funny bone but hadn’t really awakened it to it’s full extent; I rate this movie a 5 out of 10.

The movie is all about 4 friends who

are in a rut, sort of like a middle-age crisis and they turn to bikers who just wants to have a vacation and roam freely on the road, no matter where the trail leads them. They run into this guy name Jack (Ray Liotta) and Jack is a bully who just thinks they’re not real bikers, and Jack is actually the New Mexico leader for a very notorious group of bikers called the Del Fuegos and they just happened to be following the guys because they ...

• had some very nasty business to catch up on.

This movie has some comedy parts in it too but I think it was really dragging as some of the characters there I didn’t really like, like Tim Allen’s part and William Macy’s part, I only liked the characters played by John Travolta and Martin Lawrence, but the rest were good and they did an ok job too including Marisa Tomei.

The movie actually seemed pretty low-budget and it looked like the characters here were trying hard to

be athletic and still cool despite their age, and I pray nothing like this in real life happens because the ending wouldn’t be a happy one like this one where nobody’s hurt and nobody’s dead and it’s very unrealistic because Jack here is very notorious and the ending just didn’t seem quite right as if it’s just done for the movie to end already. It’s not a movie I’d watch again, even if I didn’t have anything to watch in the house, won’t be interested to watch it anymore.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1122111335270430/k2311a1122/11.22.10