Butterball Electric Turkey Fryer  » Housewares  »
  • This fryer is suppose to be good for up to a 14 pound turkey , but I bought a 12 pound one and it fit kind of snug
  • I like that this product uses less oil than most fryers , so it actually makes your food healthier when you cook with it
  • I know that frying turkeys can be a dangerous thing if you are not careful

• by Gina Gott

This is a great product to have , and really makes cooking a tasty turkey very easy. With Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up , this is the perfect thing to have in your kitchen. Of course it is good all year round as well. It is worth the money. I just bought a couple of weeks ago , and I can tell you I will have already gotten my money’s worth out of it by the end of this year. This is great product for anyone who likes to cook. Try it out for yourself , and you will see why it is now a must have for my kitchen.

This electric fryer is good for indoor or outdoor use. So far I have just used

it indoors , but it is good for whichever you prefer. This fryer is suppose to be good for up to a 14 pound turkey , but I bought a 12 pound one and it fit kind of snug. I think a 14 pound one might be to much. This product comes with a digital timer and a thermostat which is helpful. I like that this product uses less oil than most fryers , so it actually makes your food healthier when you cook with it. You can also cook other foods than just turkey with it.

This machine is made safe too. I know that frying turkeys can be a dangerous thing if you are not careful. This fryer has an automatic shut off to make ...

• sure that oil doesn’t overheat. It also has a cool feature incase the fryer falls. The power cord will actually break away , so it will shut off. You can cook with an easy mind when you use this product. It is great and simple for anyone to use.

It is cute too and is not to big. It will fit on your counter top or anywhere you want to use it. It is not to heavy , so that makes it easy to move around. It is black and silver colored. It has a fold a way lid with a window , so you can watch the turkey or whatever you are making cook. I found this fryer at Sears. It was a great deal

for $150.00. It is worth the money , and really comes in handy.

If you are thinking about buying a good quality turkey fryer then try this one out. It is affordable , and works great. It is easy to move. Great for indoor or outdoor cooking. Just all in all a great fryer. I am very glad to have it , and enjoy using it every chance I get. It is built with safety in mind too. This is the perfect thing to cook turkeys with or anything else you can think of. If you are considering buying a fryer , then this is one that you should really check out. It is perfect for the holidays or anytime you want to cook something good and healthy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5322111335260430/k2311a1122/11.22.10