Secret Wonderland Sensual Swirl Body Lotion by Bath and Body Works
  • I think that teenagers to older women will both appreciate this great lotion
  • I like that it is not greasy feeling like some other lotions I have tried
  • I know Bath and Body Works usually has huge sales during the holiday season , so I am hoping to find it even cheaper here shortly
  • I enjoy the soft scent , subtle glitter look , and wonderful moisture
  • I love layering it with the perfume that matches it

• by Gina Gott

I am a big fan of Bath and Body Works , and this lotion was all that I was hoping for and more. It is a light , sweet scent perfect for Winter. It is great to wear during the day or at night when you want some added moisture. This is a fun product and great for all ages. I think that teenagers to older women will both appreciate this great lotion. Try it out for yourself or buy a couple for holiday gifts.

The scent is made up of strawberry and jasmine. There is also a hint of gardenia and white amber in it too. It smells really good. I also like that it has good for you

stuff in it as well like shea butter , vitamin E , and aloe. Your skin will benefit from daily use of this lotion , and the smell is so feminine. This lotion goes great with the perfume , body spray , and other products in this fragrance line.

This lotion is good for daily use. I like that it is not greasy feeling like some other lotions I have tried. I put it on in the morning when I get out of the shower , and my skin still feels soft and moisturized at night when I go to bed. The lotion really stays on you. The scent fades after a couple of hours , but the moisturizing lasts ...

• all day. This product has a little bit of shimmer to it. When you apply it your skin will have a faint sparkle to it. It is not so much that it looks weird , but just enough for this product to be considered fun in my book.

It is the same price as most Bath and Body Work lotions. A 5 oz bottle is about $14.00 normally. I know Bath and Body Works usually has huge sales during the holiday season , so I am hoping to find it even cheaper here shortly. The can that it comes in reminds me of shaving cream , but don’t let that fool you. This product really works wonders for your skin

, and smells great while it lasts.

If you are looking for a daily lotion then give this one a shot. It does everything that I wanted it too. I enjoy the soft scent , subtle glitter look , and wonderful moisture. For the price you are really getting a quality product. I love layering it with the perfume that matches it. Even layered the scent doesn’t stay as long as I would like it too , but the scent is just an added bonus. The lotion really does a great job in softening your skin for almost 24 hours. I love how smooth it makes mine. It is worth buying. Give it a chance , and try it out for yourself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122111335240430/k2311a1122/11.22.10