Clancy’s Mini Bagel Chips Roasted Garlic
  • If these bagel chips weren't so pleasant to the taste, I definitely wouldn't consider them to be a good value, and even though I like how these bagel chips taste, I still feel that for the amount of money I'm paying, the bag should contain a couple additional ounces

• by CirclingCanvas

Clancy’s Mini Bagel Chips Roasted Garlic retail for one dollar and twenty-nine cents at ALDI Food Market stores. The bagel chips come in a six ounce bag. The number of chips that come in a bag isn’t impressive, but the flavor of the chips certainly is! If these bagel chips weren’t so pleasant to the taste, I definitely wouldn’t consider them to be a good value, and even though I like how these bagel chips taste, I still feel that for the amount of money I’m paying, the bag should

contain a couple additional ounces. That being said, I was fairly pleased with these roasted garlic bagel chips.

These bagel chips are good to have with a sandwich as a healthier alternative to greasy, fattening potato chips or as a snack in between meals. The bagel chips are thin and quite crunchy. Biting into one of these bagel chips will not only release a lot of noise, but flavor, too! Garlic lovers will likely get a kick out of these bagel chips because they have a definite, potent garlic flavor that ...

• is noticeable the moment one of these bagel chips is bitten into and lingers even after one has finished eating these garlic chips. They are rich in garlic flavor and also have a toasted flavor to them similar to how toasted bread tastes. They make my mouth a bit dry after I’ve had a few, so I always feel the urge to get something to drink after I’ve had some.

Clancy’s Mini Bagel Chips Roasted Garlic isn’t the only variety of bagel chips that ALDI Food Market stores carry under the

Clancy’s brand. The bagel chips also come with sea salt added to them, but I haven’t tried that variety yet. I am however pretty satisfied with these bagel chips, aside from the price, which I still think is just a tiny bit high considering only six ounces come in a bag. I did like though how fresh the bagel chips tasted and I really appreciated the strong garlic taste and aroma. They’re a good, although more pricey, alternative to potato chips. For all the aforementioned reasons, I’m rating these bagel chips a “9″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2722111335080430/k2311a1122/11.22.10