HDTV
1.5
  • I like it and it does recieve the analog channels better than our old tv
  • I realize we still have almost two years before it becomes mandatory but I don't think it is quite worth running out and buying a new tv for
  • The 26 inch flat screen HDTV cost $629.99 and we could have gotten a regular 19 inch tv for $99.99
  • I believe it is a way for the TV companies to rip us off more

• by sadonna
      In Walmart they have signs posted that in 2009 all TV stations will be broadcasting in HDTV only. HDTV recieves a high definition signal instead of the analog one that most tv’s recieve currently.

When we got our income tax check in my husband went out and bought a flat screen HDTV.

I like it and it does

recieve the analog channels better than our old tv.

However we can only get one channel in HDTV right now and that is channel 20.

I realize we still have almost two years before it becomes mandatory but I don’t think it is quite worth running out and buying a new tv for.

The 26 inch flat screen ...

• HDTV cost $629.

99 and we could have gotten a regular 19 inch tv for $99.

99.

I find it kind of absurd that we have to buy an HDTV to get regular tv channels in 2009 at all.

If they want to change to the new technology they should make it more affordable.

After all the tv provides news

and weather for low income familes too.

The employee at the Walmart told me if we had cable we would need a special box to hook up to the tv to recieve HDTV where we have an ariel antenna so it is not necessary.

I believe it is a way for the TV companies to rip us off more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16503133500831/k2311a035/3.5.07