As Seen On TV Fix It Tape  » Housewares  »
1.0
  • The prices was 20 dollars, but I thought it was reasonable compared to what the tape could do so I ordered it
  • After it arrived, I was hugely disappointed
  • I paid a 2 dollars, tax included, for a roll of the electrical tape
  • I did not want to get a new hose so I bought the tape

• by MisterTickle

The As Seen On TV Fix It Tape is such a scandal! I have never seen something more bogus than this. I am a big fan of TV commercials and this is probably the first time I have been fooled by the commercial. The Fix It Tape seems really good on TV. It is really easy to use and it is really strong. The prices was 20 dollars, but I thought it was reasonable compared to what the tape could do so

I ordered it.

After it arrived, I was hugely disappointed. The Fix It Tape is nothing special at all. It is just the same as electrical tape that can be found in dollar stores such as Dollarama. I paid a 2 dollars, tax included, for a roll of the electrical tape. The length of both tapes are the same. The one found in the dollar store is shorter by only a few inches.

According to the TV commercial, Fix It Tapes can fix leaks in the water hose of your garden, used for electrical cords, and leaky drains. I have to say that it promises everything that it said it can do. However, I don’t find the Fix It Tape that durable. The reason I got it was because my garden hose was leaking due to wear and tear basically. I did not want to get a new hose so I bought the tape. After about a month, the hose starting leaking again. The tape ...

• As Seen On TV Fix It Tape
      was worn out by the concrete ground. The other thing is that the commercial says that it is very “clean”. I assume that this means that it will not leave any sticky mess behind. However, I was easily mistaken because it did leave a mess. It is really hard to wash the stuff out of my hands. It is simply not worth getting on my hands in the first place.

However, the performance of the Fix It Tape compared to regular electrical

tape is exactly the same. The Fix It Tape is no way better than the electrical tape found in the dollar store. I cannot believe that I was easily fooled by this. In the long term, I can save a lot of money just by buying the regular tape instead of the Fix It Tape by As Seen On TV. I went to a few sites and the ratings were not good. I should have went on those sites before buying the tape.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5322111334920330/k2311a1122/11.22.10