Dove sensitive skin beauty Bar  » Cosmetics  »
  • Dove beauty bar is an amazing soap to use in the shower or bath
  • I love the feeling of this soap on my skin as I take a shower or bath
  • I highly recommend this Dove as I feel in my opinion that it is the best bar soap you can buy

• by Brooke

Dove beauty bar is an amazing soap to use in the shower or bath. It’s my favorite type of bar soap to use. My only complaint is that it is expensive to buy. You can buy two bars for approximately four bucks.

It is unscented. I love the feeling of this soap on my skin as I take a shower or bath. It leaves my

skin feeling fresh without any residue.

I can easily shave with this soap. I usually use a sponge to use this soap but I have also just used to soap on contact with my skin. It is a very gentle soap to use daily.

My skin feels clean, fresh, and smooth after using this soap. This Dove beauty bar soap lathers up easily and nicely on a sponge or on your skin. I also like other soaps but this is my favorite that is a bar soap.

I can’t afford to keep this in the house though. There are cheaper bar soaps to use. For four bucks you only get two bars of soap.

While I admit it is worth buying, with low income it is too expensive to buy ...

• Dove sensitive skin beauty Bar
      monthly. It does last a long time depending on how many people use the soap. I also like the shape of the soap.

It has a curve in it which helps to get it lathered up on a sponge or your skin. Some bar soaps are square and don’t have a curve. Dove beauty bar is oval shaped and it is easy to hold.

Other

soaps are not easy to hold and you might drop it in the shower or bath. I hardly ever drop Dove soap while taking a shower or bath unless something hits it. I highly recommend this Dove as I feel in my opinion that it is the best bar soap you can buy.

While being expensive, it is well worth it as long as you can afford it.

Dove sensitive skin beauty Bar

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122111334800330/k2311a1122/11.22.10