Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I highly recommend it to everyone and anybody
  • I love the smell of this face scrub and the feeling of it
  • While this face scrub is not on the cheap side, I think it is worth buying
  • I bought some for my cousin and she loves it as well

• by Brooke

I have tried and use this type of face wash on more than one occasion. While it is not my favorite face soap to use it is a very good quality product. I highly recommend it to everyone and anybody. I love the smell of this face scrub and the feeling of it.

It smells fresh, good, and like grapefruit almost. It feels smooth and cleanses your face. It lathers up very easily and I love the

feeling of my face after I rinse it off.

It makes my face feel fresh and clean. The scrub is easy to rinse off and easy to use. You only need a small amount in your hand and some water and then wash your face.

You would use this scrub just as you would any other kind of face soap. You do not have to scrub your face with it like most other face scrubs. You can ...

• almost feel the apricot on your face as you wash with this face scrub.

While this face scrub is not on the cheap side, I think it is worth buying. It is worth the amount of money you pay for it. Neutrogena pink apricot face scrub comes in a pinkish clear bottle.

I absolutely love the smell and texture of the face scrub. I bought some for my cousin and she loves it as well. She told

me that she could feel it working on her skin.

My only complaint is that it is not gentle enough to use everyday on my face. On some people it might be fine to use everyday. My face begins to get red and irritated if I use it everyday.

This is the only reason I am not giving the product a ten. I highly recommend this face scrub. I usually wash my face with it in the shower.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122111334770330/k2311a1122/11.22.10