Kiss My Face Liquid Orange Blossom Soap 9 oz. Obsessively Natural  » Health  »
  • With it being a citrus smell, I thought it would work best as a kitchen hand soap
  • The fragrance lasts on your hands and I found it tempting to wash my hands more than usual just to experience it
  • It contains olive oil, which I love, and aloe along with several vitamins
  • I will make it a point to try more of them, because I saw a few that looked really interesting
  • I like them, and I recommend this soap for anyone who loves orange blossoms

• by reviewabit

I have a friend who is constantly urging me to use more natural and green products– so she buys me one every week or so that she thinks I will like. (I reciprocate by cooking for her) I love this arrangement, because I love trying new things. The last time she bought me a new liquid soap to try, it was Kiss my Face orange blossom. I have seen the products, and thought the name cute– but never tried them.

She knows me well but she made some good cold guesses too. She didn’t even know that I happen to love

orange blossom fragrance. I have one made by Bath and Body Works that is heavenly but have not been able to find anything close to it in a soap product.

When I first tried out this Kiss my Face soap, I loved loved loved the fragrance. It smelled just like the blossoms on a live citrus tree, sans bees getting in your way of sniffing it. With it being a citrus smell, I thought it would work best as a kitchen hand soap.

I put it in the kitchen and used it over the next week or so and was very happy with ...

• it. It lathers pretty well, cleans really well– even kitchen grease. The fragrance lasts on your hands and I found it tempting to wash my hands more than usual just to experience it.

It contains olive oil, which I love, and aloe along with several vitamins. It is a recipe that looks very good for the skin. The packaging is prettier than most “natural” company products.

I really like the graphic of the orange blossoms on the front. Everyone who has used this soap has loved it. It doesn’t dry out your skin, even if you wash often– and I wash constantly in

the kitchen.

It’s not terribly expensive, and I was pleased to know it was not hard to find. They sell it at my local grocery store, along with many of the company’s other products. I will make it a point to try more of them, because I saw a few that looked really interesting.

If my friend doesn’t happen to buy them for me first, I will definitely check them out. This seems to be a good company that is devoted to superior skin care and natural products. I like them, and I recommend this soap for anyone who loves orange blossoms.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3422111334720330/k2311a1122/11.22.10