McDonald’s sausage biscuits  » Food  »
  • One of the things I like about them is that they are not only cheap but filling
  • For example tomorrow we are planning a ski trip with our boy scout troop so I bought 10 sausage biscuits for $6.02 and that will be enough for all of us a quick breakfast that is nutritious and delicious

• by sadonna
      McDonald’s sausage biscuits are a great breakfast food. The local McDonald’s in Jamestown, Tennessee sells them one for a dollar or two for a dollar and ten cents.

Can’t eat two? Don’t worry you can freeze the second

one for another day when you are in a hurry and want a cheap quick breakfast.

One of the things I like about them is that they are not only cheap but filling.

My kids like them ...

• for days when we are in a hurry and don’t want to cook because we would have to clean up the dishes before we could go on a trip.

For example tomorrow we are planning a ski

trip with our boy scout troop so I bought 10 sausage biscuits for $6.

02 and that will be enough for all of us a quick breakfast that is nutritious and delicious.

That way we won’t have to get up earlier.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27503133470831/k2311a035/3.5.07