Philosophy by Philosophy Crumb Berry Pie Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath 16OZ  » Health  »
  • I love berry scents, and this is truly one of my all time favorite ones
  • You definitely feel clean when you get out of the shower
  • I would recommend this to anyone who loves berry scents and good bath products

• by reviewabit

After falling in love with another of Philosophy’s scents, I had to try this one out. It was on sale at Amazon, for nearly half the price– that’s a deal you can’t pass up. I love berry scents, and this is truly one of my all time favorite ones. It rivals bath and Body Works blackberry vanilla, and that is quite an impressive scent.

I am always a bit skeptical about products that are shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath in one. I always wonder which one it is really more like. I primarily use this as a shower gel, as my hair needs special

treatment.

When I do take bubble baths, I usually use relaxing scents, and this is more of an invigorating one– so although I did wash my hair with it once just out of curiosity, it has mostly been shower gel for me. It did ok on my hair, but performs better as a body cleanser. My hair was a bit tangly and dry after using it.

I followed with a good conditioner to counteract the effects, so I am not really sure how it would have been without conditioner. It is probably more a shampoo to be used on normal hair, and mine is chemically processed and thin,

• and requires particular types of products for it to look its best. I’m sure it would be ok for most people’s hair though.

This gel has a pretty color, a gorgeous scent, and very good lather. You definitely feel clean when you get out of the shower. It leaves your skin soft and smooth, and I have not experienced any irritation from it at all.

It rinses away quickly, and leaves no residue. The scent does not tend to stick around after your shower is over, so if you want to keep the berry theme going, you might want to use a matching cream or

lotion. I am wondering if this line is being discontinued since I got it at a much lower price.

I hope not. That would be a shame, as it is a really nice scent and special among berry scents, which are easily found everywhere, but are often cheap and don’t have the richness or sweetness of this one. Often I find them too tart.

This one is perfect, so I hope it stays around. I would recommend this to anyone who loves berry scents and good bath products. If you manage to get it while it’s still available, you might get a really good price like I did!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3422111334670330/k2311a1122/11.22.10