Dr. Leonard’s Silver Tone accupressure Weight Loss Ring  » Health  »
1.5
  • It’s interesting looking, so I thought maybe if it didn’t work, it could just be a fashion accessory
  • Unfortunately, once you are psychologically aware of how this whole thing works, it’s less likely to work
  • I did remember why I bought the ring, and I did make a few good choices, but over all, this item did not affect my appetite or cause me to lose weight
  • I recommend this ring to anyone who really has no clue what it’s about and likes how it looks on them

• by reviewabit

I am fascinated by acupuncture and acupressure theories, and I have heard some people swear that they are amazingly effective. I am always trying to lose weight, so when I saw this ring in my mother’s Dr. Leonard catalog, I wanted to give it a try.

I’m not sure why, because common sense told me this was probably a hoax. It’s interesting looking, so I thought maybe if it didn’t work, it could just be a fashion accessory.

If you want to

try this ring for yourself and you believe it might work– I highly advise you to stop reading now. Well, the ring works.

It works every bit as well as any ring would work to help you lose weight. Here is how it works.

You feel the weird, uncomfortable ball on the end of the ring pressing against your finger. It reminds you that you are wearing the ring.

That reminds you of why you bought the ring, and that sends a subliminal signal to your brain that awareness of this ring means you are in weight loss mode– so your appetite may be decreased, or you may be more likely to make a healthier choice than you normally would. This ring is a fancy and much more attractive alternative to a piece of string tied around your finger.

Fortunately, the ring did not cost much. Unfortunately, once you are psychologically aware of how this whole thing works, it’s less likely to ...

• Dr. Leonard’s Silver Tone accupressure Weight Loss Ring
      work.

(This is why I added the spoiler alert!) I wore the ring for a week or so, until the awkward shape of it against my finger was about to drive me nuts. I did remember why I bought the ring, and I did make a few good choices, but over all, this item did not affect my appetite or cause me to lose weight.

There’s nothing wrong with a placebo effect, if it gets the job done. A result is a

result no matter how you got there.

I tend to be a skeptic about most things, so it’s harder to pull a placebo trick on me than most. It’s pretty funny when I end up trying to pull one on myself though! I recommend this ring to anyone who really has no clue what it’s about and likes how it looks on them.

Don’t expect it to last long though… the finish is already coming off mine. Remember, treat it as costume jewelry, keep it dry.

Azriel says :

It would pass out as a good stylish ring though even if it does not do what it says. I would surely wear it still even if it is not doing its job. It is kinda weird though that it would cause you to do something or not eat that much when you wear it.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3422111334280230/k2311a1122/11.22.10