Huggies Pull ups training pants- Learning  » Baby care  »
0.5
  • Don’t get me wrong I think the idea is cool and my son loves them and I think that they help out in some ways
  • I thought we were teaching our kids how to go to the bathroom
  • Other than that I don’t like them and I don’t recommend anyone go out and spend their hard earned money on the name because that is all you are paying for

• by Sacback

When my wife told me that she bought these pull up training pants for $20 I was so mad I didn’t know what to do. Why in the heck would anyone buy a pair of training pants for $20! Even after she told me that they help to teach the little one how to go to the bathroom, I was still not feeling the idea that she paid this much for a pair of training pants. Even after using these things for about 4 months, I’m still not sure that I’m feeling the idea of them just yet. Don’t get me wrong I think the idea is cool and my son loves them and I think that they help out in some ways.

But they practically do the same thing as a regular pair

of training pants. Eventually our son will realize that it’s not fun to be wet all the time and he will begin to understand how to go to the bathroom. With these pull ups, we were paying for the fade when wet feature! Are you kidding me.

I think people just take things over board when it comes to kids. They give them too much lead way and they don’t leave things simple the way that they should be.

These training pants are just like the average pair of training pants.

They un snap on the side to make them easier to take off. They pull up and pull down. The only different is that they fade whenever he pees.

That is the only difference between the two. Now they claim to be the only ...

• ones who have the toy story 3 design but who cares about that. I could cares less about a design.

I thought we were teaching our kids how to go to the bathroom. Even with the idea of them not being wet being teaching tool these things leak! How convenient is that? I don’t leave my son in his pull up for too long. I think we can go through a pack of pull ups every two days or so which means that we are spending almost $100 on pull up a week.

Even with him using the pull up for a small amount of time, he still leaks in his cloths. So in the end these things don’t work as well as they come off to be. And they don’t work well at

night either.

Night time it is ridiculous ho much we have to clean up. My wife says that we need to get the night time version but I’m scared to look at the price. I’m not a fan of these pull ups and personally I think we would do just as well with a cheaper version.

The only real thing that I liked about these pull ups is that they had stretchy sides that allowed for my son to actually pull them up easily on his own. You can’t really get that with the cheaper versions because most of them don’t even come with that functionality. Other than that I don’t like them and I don’t recommend anyone go out and spend their hard earned money on the name because that is all you are paying for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5422111334180230/k2311a1122/11.22.10