Excedrin P.M  » Medicine  »
  • I have never been good with taking pills though so I think that might have something to do with the fact that I can’t swallow them
  • They only cost $5 at Wal-Mart which is something that I find to be not expensive at all
  • I love these pills and think that anyone who deals with pain on a daily basis should attempt to try these out

• by Sacback

I’m not a fan of medicine but the one thing that I do take from time to time is Excedrin P.M. There are some ups and downs when it comes to this medicine. I don’t like every single thing about it. I find that there are a couple of irritations that I get when I take Excedrin P.M. Now it’s a pain reliever and that is exactly what it does for me. It relieves my pain and it does it very well might I add. There has never been a time when I haven’t been relieved. This is why I choose to take this medicine whenever I

have a headache and or a back ache. My wife finds that his medicine works very well with her menstrual cramps as well. So we try to keep this pill in our home.

Considering the fact that these pills are P.M means that they are going to have a few side effects. The on side effect that this has is that it makes me drowsy as heck. It doesn’t take any time to actually put me to sleep whenever I take this medicine. So I only try to take this medicine when I need to get some sleep and haven’t had a chance to do so because of some type of pain. The pills are somewhat big which is what I don’t like about them. They are hard to swallow and since they are hard coated, they some times get stuck in my throat when I try to take them with water. I have never been good with taking pills though so I think that might have something to do with the fact that I can’t swallow them. They also leave an after taste in my mouth whenever I take them. It’s not all that bad but I still don’t like it.

After using them for long periods of time they stop making me ...

• Excedrin P.M
      sleepy as well. I have become Immune to these pain relievers which is fine because I don’t take them to sleep. I take them to get rid of pain. And that is exactly what they do for me. My wife deals with arthritis as well from time to time and whenever she feel a certain way, she takes herself an Excedrin P.M and they work for her every single time.

I do find that when I take them for long periods of time I become a little dependant on them. I also become a jittery, which is something that most pills do to me whenever I Take too

many for too long. When I have a migraine I tend to take more than the recommended dose. This may be the cause of my jitteriness so I did cut down on taking more than I should. This did work over time but it still seems as if I have to have this pill whenever I’m in some type of pain. I can’t help that Excedrin P.M works well for me. They only cost $5 at Wal-Mart which is something that I find to be not expensive at all. I love these pills and think that anyone who deals with pain on a daily basis should attempt to try these out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2622111334160230/k2311a1122/11.22.10