California Baby Holiday cheer Aromatherapy baby wash  » Baby care  »
  • I love the way that it smell and I’m not ashamed to say so
  • I’m not usually into all that smelly stuff when it comes to my son but honestly I think that it’s a nice smelling wash that most babies, if not all should experience
  • I like this because the thickness is what helps it to lather up and give him more soap during his washes
  • I find this to be convenient for not only myself but my wife
  • This to me is important and I know it’s important to his mother as well

• by Sacback

My wife has been using this holiday baby wash ever since I can remember. I love the way that it smell and I’m not ashamed to say so. I’m not usually into all that smelly stuff when it comes to my son but honestly I think that it’s a nice smelling wash that most babies, if not all should experience. I think that this California Baby Holiday Cheer Aromatherapy baby wash is definitely one of a kind.

It has a sweet smell to it and that is why I’m so surprised that I even liked it. I have never been into sweet smelling items no matter who is using it. I don’t even like my wife to wear sweet items because most of the time they just make me sick.

First of all I liked

the fact that this stuff comes in a nice sized bottle for around $8 or so. I get it from this baby shop around the corner from my house whenever my wife doesn’t feel like going to pick it up. The baby wash is a nice consistent texture which is more or less thick in it’s own right.

I like this because the thickness is what helps it to lather up and give him more soap during his washes. I also like that we are able to use it on his hair whenever we run out of baby shampoo. I find this to be convenient for not only myself but my wife.

I don’t like the top of the bottle because after using it for a certain period of time, it gets clogged.

The aromatherapy ...

• side of things is what made me like this stuff as much as I did. I find that when babies get around anything that has to do with aromatherapy then they see, to relax a lot more.

Whenever our son is a bit fussy, we take him and give him a bath in this baby wash. It seems to calm him down and sooth him. Nothing else we ever tried before really worked on him and that is why I’m so for this baby wash.

Now the only thing that I had to get used to was that even though they claim that it’s for the baby, it doesn’t act that way. When it comes to Johnson and Johnson baby washes, they are gentle on the eyes and so whenever we get baby wash in

his eyes, it doesn’t hurt him. That isn’t the case with this wash at all.

Actually whenever we get wash in his eyes, we go running for the hills because we know that it’s not going to be pleasant. Other than that I don’t find anything wrong with this baby wash. It’s about the only one we use whenever he gets into a ft.

It smells so good on his skin and it leaves him moisturized and not dry. This is the important aspect of using this baby wash. We don’t have to worry about him deal with dry skin after his baths.

This to me is important and I know it’s important to his mother as well. It’s a bit higher than you average baby wash but it’s worth it if you like things like this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5422111334130230/k2311a1122/11.22.10