Aveeno Baby Wash  » Baby care  »
  • Aveeno Baby Wash was one of those baby items that helped with that problem
  • We didn’t have to use any other type of moisturizing lotions after using the Aveeno Baby wash and that is why I love this stuff
  • I think I might have to try using it on my skin

• by Sacback

Now this is what baby wash should be about. This is how baby products should smell. This is how they should market baby products. This was something that I picked up on accident when my wife sent me to Wal-Mart to get some baby wash for our son. I was suppose to get he California baby wash but I brought home the Aveeno. She thought I was being a smart butt when I did this but I wasn’t doing that at all. I really accidentally picked up the wrong kind. She wasn’t as mad after she used it though because she actually thought that this was a good baby wash. I thought so to as well. I gave my son a bath for the first time with it and I loved it. Of course there were

things that I didn’t like but for the most part I liked it because it catered to my son’s skin. His skin is very sensitive so we needed something that was going to be gentle on his skin. Aveeno Baby Wash was one of those baby items that helped with that problem. It lathered very well, we didn’t have to put that much on towel. A drop did the trick and that was what we liked about it. Another thing that we liked about this baby wash was that for $4 we got a nice size. This baby wash lasted us at a few weeks before we had to buy another bottle. The bottle top was made just how I hated them though. I hate the tops that have the small openings. These openings make it ...

• hard to get the soap out and since Aveeno isn’t a think liquid, it was even harder. Aveeno has a nice consistency which I liked because thick means quality. We were able to wash his hair with this baby wash as well which was another thing we liked. It was universal and flexible.

Now the thing about this baby wash was that it was really slippery once we put it on him. We had to be careful when taking him out of the tub because it kind of left him a little too moisturized. Another thing that I didn’t like about it was that it lathered up a little too much. It was a bit hard to get the soap off of him when it was time to rinse him clean. Other than that I didn’t

find anything else negative about this baby wash. I loved the smell of it because it was lightly scented. It wasn’t overwhelming and the smell stayed on him after bath time. It really helped his eczema which was the focal point of using this baby wash. It was really gentle on his skin and that was very important. We didn’t have to use any other type of moisturizing lotions after using the Aveeno Baby wash and that is why I love this stuff. I think I might have to try using it on my skin. (joking)

If you deal with a baby that has sensitive skin and or deal with rashes all the time then you may want to try the Aveeno Baby wash for a while. You will begin to notice a huge difference in their skin over time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5422111334100230/k2311a1122/11.22.10