Virtual DJ Software  » Software  »
2.5
  • It could have easily been me and maybe I was doing something wrong but I know that it took me a long time to get comfortable with this software
  • I can automatically get all type of music just by letting them know my style of music and what I like to listen
  • I Can’t say that I wouldn’t recommend and I can’t say that I would

• by Sacback

Software is my second passion and then comes music. So I have to be picky about the software that I choose to use because most of the time I find that most software’s lack the capability to give me what I’m looking for. This Virtual DJing Software was one of those software’s. I’m not saying that it wasn’t a nice software package, I’m just saying that it lacked in certain areas.

If I were a developer then I would probably change a few things about this software to make it better. It has great potential but the fact that I had a hard time actually navigating through the system may play a huge part in me not liking it all that much. I was confused more of the time and I had trouble really finding my niche.

I had trouble understanding the chemistry that was offered. I tried a couple of the tutorials but found that I was confused even more when I was finally down reading them. I will say that it was a nice try but they have a lot of work to do.

It could have easily been me and maybe I was doing something wrong but I know that it took me a long time to get comfortable with this software. I was glad that I was able to use it for free, that made me feel a lot more comfortable with the situation. I do like that I am able to remix and mix video clips together.

This software has become the master in making music videos.

They did have a support center that I was able to ...

• go to. But even there I wasn’t sure of what was going on.

I was turned off by the snappy attitudes that people were getting whenever I Was asking questions about this software. That alone turned me off to the idea of buying it. Even if there was a chance I was going to buy it, they killed that chance.

Not only was I able to remix videos but I was able to remix MP3’s for mix tapes and etc. This software has potential and don’t let me tell you other wise, it’s just a little limited in its functionality. I was able to access a lot of music online through subscription which was where most of my music came This helped me to create more songs and more remixes without having to go outside the software

itself.

I can automatically get all type of music just by letting them know my style of music and what I like to listen. If you ever got into the mix tapes scene then you might understand that this software maybe something to look into. The interface sits right on your desktop and it runs pretty fast.

The file size is somewhat big though. It takes up a nice amount of space. And depending on what it is you do with it, it can bog down your hard drive as well.

In the end I didn’t buy it for $300 because I couldn’t master the usage of it so I figured I would skip it. The free version was cool but it was just hard to understand. I Can’t say that I wouldn’t recommend and I can’t say that I would.

Virtual DJ Software

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3022111334060230/k2311a1122/11.22.10