TIGI Bed Head Superstar Volumizing Leave In Conditioner, 6.76 oz  » Health  »
  • I like to use a leave in conditioner on my thinning hair
  • I like the TIGI brand because of its variety of interesting and always pleasant scents
  • This seems to give me the best effect for extra volume
  • I think this makes it a great product for little girls, actually
  • I would recommend this to anyone with thinning hair or anyone who just wants a good volume boost

• by reviewabit

I like to use a leave in conditioner on my thinning hair. I look for the ones that provide a volumizing effect in addition to general conditioning, and I have tried many different brands. This product from TIGI is a good one.

I like the TIGI brand because of its variety of interesting and always pleasant scents. This one smells sweet and fruity, a bit like berries– which matches up nicely to its pretty rosy pink colored bottle.

This spray

contains UV protection which will make your colored hair stay brighter, and it really does add volume. A little goes a long way, so start out slowly with it.

Too much can be sticky and heavy. If used in moderation, it will make your hair look and feel fuller and give you protection from frizzing and fly away hair.

It has some detangling effect but I would not say that is its strongest point. I have used more effective detanglers.

/> I find that using this product alone and without any rinse out conditioners works best, so since my hair can be a bit unruly without a rinse out conditioner, I use a combination shampoo/conditioner instead. This seems to give me the best effect for extra volume.

The berry fragrance stays in your hair all day when you use this, so it’s best to wear other fragrances that coordinate well with it. I find that a blackberry vanilla body spray I have is perfect ...

• TIGI Bed Head Superstar Volumizing Leave In Conditioner, 6.76 oz
      for it.

On days when I want to wear a different type of fragrance, I usually use another hair product so they don’t clash or compete. This particular TIGI spray fragrance may come across as “candy-like.

” I have had two people ask me if I was eating a strawberry Life-saver when they smelled my hair. I think this makes it a great product for little girls, actually! The one downside to the lovely fragrance is that bugs seem to love

it too, and wasps and bees may stalk you if you are spending time outdoors.

Fortunately it is not sticky when it dries so they won’t get stuck in your hair if they get too friendly. I would recommend this to anyone with thinning hair or anyone who just wants a good volume boost.

If you are sensitive to storng fragrances, this might not be the best choice, unless you are one of those people who are ok with fruit smells but not florals.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3419111333941130/k2311a1119/11.19.10