Tang Mango Powdered Juice Drink
  • Mango is one of the most delicious fruits for me and the most refreshing juice to drink
  • I still enjoyed the juice drink because of what it has provided to my palette

• by ibizaspain

Mango is one of the most delicious fruits for me and the most refreshing juice to drink. It makes my lunchtime complete and enjoyable. A glass of mango juice with ice cubes, it is already satisfying to imagine. My quest to look for the perfect mango juice drink was not easy. Del Monte have an excellent formula with their canned version just like what they did with their Pineapple Orange. My search was for

a powdered juice drink because canned juice is expensive. Once again, Tang has perfected the formula for the perfect powdered juice drink. With most brands, I have experienced a different taste, it was like not drinking mango at all.

What I like about Tang is the taste. Eight O’Clock which is a subsidy of San Miguel Corporation provided a fiasco for its version of Mango Powdered Juice Drink. It has a worst after-taste ...

• which felt like I was sipping dry cough medicine. I find their flavor of mango synthetic that is why it tasted this way. Tang was different because you will only taste the flavor of mango exactly the same as how you taste the real fruit. Its version and its flavor was the exact flavor of the fruit and nothing artificial will come out of it.

The concentration of the flavor was also perfect.

It was not too sweet nor too flavorful but the exact mango blend. I just noticed one thing though. The powdered takes time to dissolve. I have to stir the juice persistently and make it longer. Then even after a thorough mixing, there are still particles that afloat in the mixture. This is not a major threat for me. I still enjoyed the juice drink because of what it has provided to my palette.

gumkar basar says :

Yesterday i bought tang mango drinks. It is delicious to drinks but im doubt about the given bar code no.8901233018423 which is invalid. My question is it safe to drink???…eagerly waiting for reply…

Galega says :

Generally, bar code can give invalid output because of the inappropriate laser machine. I have also come across a similar situation, which later turned out to be an original product. I would suggest you to let it checked through a different laser bar code reader. In any case, you should consult the salesman as I doubt anyone can help on this aspect on Internet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2719111333891030/k2311a1119/11.19.10