George Foreman’s 84″ G5 Grill with 5 Interchangeable Plates  » Housewares  »
  • I love every George Foreman grill I have ever tried , and this one is my favorite
  • I like using this indoor grill , because your food is actually healthier by cooking on it
  • I recommend this grill to anyone looking for a simple way to cook that is actually good for you
  • I am a bargain lover , and this is grill is an amazing deal
  • This one is by far the best I have ever used , and I know I will be using it for years to come

• by Gina Gott

I love every George Foreman grill I have ever tried , and this one is my favorite. I like using this indoor grill , because your food is actually healthier by cooking on it. It lets grease run off easily. It even makes the food taste better and cook faster. This little grill does it all. My husband even enjoys cooking on it. I recommend this grill to anyone looking for a simple way to cook that is actually good for you. Try it out for yourself , and you will be using this little grill for everything.

This grill has 5 different plates that you can switch out. It has : a grill plate , a steak plate , two waffle plates , and a pan. It also has a temperature control knob too. I usually

leave it on medium , but you can put it as low or high as you want to. I like that this grill is fairly small too , and will fit just about anywhere in your kitchen. It is lightweight , and easy to move. Also it comes apart , and you can wash most of the parts in your dishwasher. It is just great!

This grill is great for cooking just about anything on. You can easily make : waffles , steak , vegetables , omelets , breads , or whatever you can think of. This is a great grill to take with you on vacation too. It comes in handy when you are staying in a hotel and feel like cooking something good. This is one appliance that I can say is really helpful and that ...

• I just love to use. It makes cooking fun again.

I love the style of it too. It is cute and a pretty red color. It will look great in your kitchen or anywhere else for that matter. The price is very good for this grill. I paid $100.00 for it at Walmart. I have gotten my money’s worth out of it time and time again. I am a bargain lover , and this is grill is an amazing deal. I would have paid twice as much for it and still considered myself lucky. I use it at least 3 times a week for either breakfast , lunch , or dinner. It is great for any meal. This is one product that will make your life easier.

If you are thinking about checking this product out then

go for it. You are getting a wonderful quality product for a very good price. It will make the foods you cook on it not only taste better , but be healthier for you and your family. It looks good and will fit in with any kind of kitchen decor. It is small and lightweight , so that makes it easy to store. It is just an all around awesome product that you will use all the time once you have it. Go and get one and see for yourself. I have owned many George Foreman grills , and I know that they are all dependable and trust worthy products. This one is by far the best I have ever used , and I know I will be using it for years to come. Check it out and enjoy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5319111333711030/k2311a1119/11.19.10