Neutrogena Facial Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like the liquid soap better only because it easier to use for me
  • I think that it prevents me from breaking out with acne
  • Not only is it my favorite but I recommend it to everyone
  • I love the scent and feeling of this soap on my face
  • I prefer the liquid form only because it is easier to wash my face with

• by Brooke

This is the facial wash that I use on a daily basis to wash my face. It’s my favorite face wash for different reasons. This face wash cleans my face good. Neutrogena face wash smells good.

You can buy this in a facial bar or in liquid soap. I like the liquid soap better only because it easier to use for me. My cousin uses the facial bar and uses a washcloth to wash her face.

The soap lathers up really good and smells good. It is a very reasonably priced

face wash. This facial wash helps my face stay clear and not breakout.

I think that it prevents me from breaking out with acne. It also does a very good job of clearing up my acne. It is gentle enough that I can use it everyday.

I use other facial washes to wash my face but this is the one that I use on a daily basis. Not only is it my favorite but I recommend it to everyone. I used to have really bad acne.

After using this facial wash ...

• for a while it cleared my acne up. I have been using it ever since. I love the scent and feeling of this soap on my face.

It gives my face a nice clean fresh feeling after washing with it. It is easy to rinse off and very gentle on my face. I have to admit that I can tell a different in the facial bar and the liquid soap when washing my face.

The texture and smell is a little different. I think that the facial bar is a bit

stronger than the liquid soap. I recommend both though.

I have used both and I see the same results with both. I prefer the liquid form only because it is easier to wash my face with. The facial bar last a long time but drys out.

The liquid form of this facial wash last a long time and does not dry out. I highly recommend Neutrogena facial wash to everybody. Whether you have acne or not, it is a great face soap to use and to cleanse your face on a daily basis.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119111333481030/k2311a1119/11.19.10