Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I wouldn't recommend this shampoo for people who have normal or dry hair either
  • I dislike the smell of the shampoo as well, my hair doesn't smell at all when I wash it with this shampoo
  • Which is about the only thing that I like about this shampoo

• by Brooke

This shampoo is one of the worst shampoos I have ever tried. My hair is oily and all this shampoo does is make my hair even oilier. I wouldn’t recommend this shampoo for people who have normal or dry hair either.

I do not like the texture, or smell of this shampoo. I feel as if I didn’t wash my hair when I use this shampoo.

Not only is this shampoo not good

quality, it is also expensive. It is about five to six dollars and the shampoo is in a small bottle.

I really dislike this shampoo because I feel as if it doesn’t clean my hair at all. After rinsing my hair I feel like the shampoo is still in my hair and my hair doesn’t feel clean enough.

The last time I used this shampoo I washed my hair again with another shampoo ...

• before 24 hours was up. I don’t recommend this shampoo for any type of hair or to anyone.

There are better shampoos, that are better quality, cheaper, and wash your hair good. As far as I can tell this shampoo does not give my hair any body or volume.

I dislike the smell of the shampoo as well, my hair doesn’t smell at all when I wash it with this shampoo. The bottle

comes in a orange and yellow bottle.

You can set it down so that the top of the bottle is down so it is easy to get the shampoo out of the bottle. Which is about the only thing that I like about this shampoo.

So the shampoo is easy to get out of the bottle. I don’t recommend this shampoo.

It’s not good for any type of hair. I would recommend trying another type of shampoo.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119111333471030/k2311a1119/11.19.10