Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I love Neutrogena products but I have to admit I didn't care for this conditioner
  • For the amount of money you pay to buy this conditioner I would highly recommend choosing another one
  • This is one of the very few products from Neutrogena that I dislike
  • In my opinion this product is not worth trying or buying

• by Brooke

I love Neutrogena products but I have to admit I didn’t care for this conditioner. I do not like the texture, the smell is alright, and it conditions hair alright. For the amount of money you pay to buy this conditioner I would highly recommend choosing another one.

You pay about $6 and it doesn’t last long. For an expensive product it is not good quality.

This is one of the

very few products from Neutrogena that I dislike. I am never buying this conditioner again.

I only use this conditioner on the ends of my hair because when I use it on the top it makes my hair oily. I wish that Neutrogena would take this product off the market and make it better or create another conditioner.

I’m sad while I write this review because I have never wrote anything ...

• bad about Neutrogena or any of there products. Triple Moisture daily deep conditioner does not last a long time.

I also do not like the texture of this conditioner. I hate putting the product on my hair and can’t wait to rinse it out.

I dislike the smell of the conditioner also. It doesn’t smell bad but doesn’t smell good.

It takes me forever to rinse the conditioner out of my

hair. It would take me even longer if I was taking a bath.

In my opinion this product is not worth trying or buying. I would skip this conditioner and go on to the next.

It doesn’t matter that it is Neutrogena, I absolutely hate this conditioner. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily deep conditioner is in a orange and yellow shade bottle.

It’s a small bottle for the amount of price you pay.

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119111333461030/k2311a1119/11.19.10