Tresemme Moisture Shampoo Vitamin E  » Health  »
1.0
  • I should not have been so naive as to be fooled by the difference in price, but on the other hand, I have used cheaper shampoos that I thought were every bit as good as salon brands
  • The first time I used it, I was not impressed with the way my hair felt when I rinsed it out
  • I decided not to use conditioner, as I do not always use it and I wanted to see how my hair did with just the shampoo alone
  • I noticed it was looking oilier than I would have expected, even after using the no rinse conditioner, which usually did not cause an oily look
  • It’s cheap, smells boring, and makes your hair a greasy mouse nest that will electrocute you with the static it generates

• by reviewabit

I purchased this Tresemme product because it was a great price and I needed some general purpose shampoo for visitors that were coming for a month long stay at my home. I ended up using it myself as well because my regular shampoo had run out. I was fooled by the label stating it was salon quality. I should not have been so naive as to be fooled by the difference in price, but on the other hand, I have used cheaper shampoos that

I thought were every bit as good as salon brands.

This was not one of them. The first time I used it, I was not impressed with the way my hair felt when I rinsed it out. It felt a bit tangled, and rough.

The smell was ok, very light though. I thought a light fragrance would be acceptable for my guests as I did not know what type of sensitivities they might have. I decided not to use conditioner, as I do not always use it and I wanted to see how my hair did with just the shampoo alone.

It was frizzy, unruly, and had lots of unusual static. It certainly did not feel moisturized. I applied some no-rinse conditioner and went on about my day.

I got busy the following morning and did not wash my hair again until the next evening. I noticed it was looking oilier than I would have expected, even after using the no rinse conditioner, which usually did not cause ...

•   Tresemme Moisture Shampoo Vitamin E
      an oily look. I used the shampoo again, and only towel dried it.

After it had air-dried completely, it looked like mice had nested in it. It was horrible. I can honestly say, I have used shampoos that I paid even much less for than this one, and got better results.

I decided it would not be the best thing to insult my guests by making them use this stuff, so I bought more shampoo– a brand I knew and trusted, and filled all my hand

soap dispensers with the Tresseme. As a hand soap, it’s not bad. As a shampoo, well, it’s a good argument for “you get what you pay for.

” No way on earth do I believe this is a salon quality shampoo. If it is, then I certainly would not recommend for anyone to go to that salon. It’s cheap, smells boring, and makes your hair a greasy mouse nest that will electrocute you with the static it generates.

I’d almost rather not wash my hair at all.

Kayla D says :

re : It’s cheap, smells boring, and makes your hair a greasy mouse nest that will electrocute you with the static it generates
I agree. I am not a huge fan of this shampoo because I think it cost way to much and makes my hair kind of waxy.I also feel like after using it my hair gets more greasy .

Galega says :

This shampoo is safe and doesn’t damage hair as per my experience. However, it is also not the best from the house of Tresemme. It doesn’t justify the associated cost. I would second your opinion on this point. It is also not color safe.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3419111333320930/k2311a1119/11.19.10