Relaxzen Memory Foam Neck Pillow  » Health  »
  • I found that the cover, although not removable, cleans up easily
  • I recommend this to anyone who travels a lot and needs support and comfort for their head and neck

• by reviewabit

I got this pillow to take on the plane with me for my long flight to the UK. I have fibromyalgia and often get neck and back pain when sitting for long periods. This looked like a really well made pillow, and I have seen similar ones priced much higher. This is just plain memory foam, but a good quality foam, and a soft dark blue cover.

When I was getting sleepy on the flight, I wrapped this around my neck and closed my eyes. I was completely comfortable. I didn’t fall asleep.

I hoped I would be able to since it

was such a long trip, but I’m afraid I just can’t sleep on a plane. I was relaxed though, and my neck and head were able to relax. I didn’t have to worry about my head tipping over if I happened to nod off.

I felt pretty securely wrapped in that little pillow. The sides are a little thicker than the back, which works perfectly for me as I do not like anything making me feel like my head is jutted forwards. I don’t have the greatest posture, so this is just more comfortable if I lean on the sides of it.

It’s well made.

• I’ve used it quite a bit now, and there’s been no change in the shape, and no unstitching or any problems with the cover. The cover did have an odd smell when I first bought it.

I don’t think it was actually the product but maybe the store it came from. I later sprayed it with Febreeze and it was fine. I found that the cover, although not removable, cleans up easily.

I take this pillow with me on long car rides as well as flights now. It’s almost like cuddling up to my favorite big pillow at home. Even after a long ride

or flight, my neck is not stiff or tight.

My only complaint about it is that it is a little large to carry around by hand, especially when you are juggling carry on luggage. It’s much easier to use in the car, because you can just throw it in the back seat until you need it. That is, if you can wrestle it away from whoever has found it in the back seat! I recommend this to anyone who travels a lot and needs support and comfort for their head and neck.

It can be the difference between a happy flight and a miserable one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3419111333140930/k2311a1119/11.19.10