Pantene Restore Beautiful Lengths Replenishing Mask 7.6 ounce  » Health  »
  • I purchased this Pantene product a few months ago
  • This is, however, an excellent conditioner that feels light once it is dry and makes your hair very soft and nice smelling

• by reviewabit

I purchased this Pantene product a few months ago. I have had pretty good experiences with their hair products before so I was expecting good performance from this deep conditioner. It comes in a pretty lavender colored plastic jar. I really like their recent update on the packaging of their line.

It looks very classy. I would like to get my hair a little longer, so I planned on using this for a few months to see if there was any actual improvement in the growth rate. I followed the directions on this mask and left it on for five minutes.

It has a nice fresh smell, as all the Pantene

products have. When I rinsed it out, my hair felt very moist and well conditioned. It says it will not weigh hair down, but mine did feel a little heavy and over conditioned until I got it completely dry.

Once it was dry, it felt very nice and had a lot of volume. This was a pleasant surprise, as deep conditioners and masks usually leave my hair a bit flatter, and I have thinning hair around my crown so I really prefer a lighter feel with more volume. For a mask, this was lighter than I expected.

My hair did well the rest of the day and so I ...

• used this product consistently for a couple of months. At the end of the time period, I could not really tell that my hair had grown any more than I would have expected it to without the mask. So I am not really sure if “Beautiful Lengths” is really something that promotes growth.

I am skeptical that any product that is used outside of the body promotes hair growth, for it is the scalp that grows hair, and it is nourished from within the body. This is, however, an excellent conditioner that feels light once it is dry and makes your hair very soft and nice smelling. It is relatively

cheap for the size of it as well, and is a great deep conditioner for those on a budget.

Pantene has been very reliable over the years. I used it even before the “Pro’V” era began. It has always been an upscale hair product.

(Upscale for the drugstore / mass merchandiser venues anyway!) I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good, inexpensive conditioner for dry hair– and as a bonus, it will help to volumize rather than flatten hair like other deep conditioners. You don’t have to use it every shampoo– once a week is fine, although it can be used every day if you want for very dry hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3419111333080930/k2311a1119/11.19.10