Kenneth Cole Reaction Kids Perfect Catch 2 boot  » Clothes  »
0.5
  • At first glance I thought that this boot was pretty ugly
  • I think the makers of this boot lost their mind
  • I bought my daughter a jean that would possibly make this boot look a whole lot better but even then, it was still ugly

• by Giniaslim

At first glance I thought that this boot was pretty ugly. But my oldest daughter screamed and begged to get it so I told her yes. I figured I didn’t have to wear the boot and as long as she wasn’t with me when she had it on, I was ok with that. Since this is my review I will start off by stating my opinion about this boot. It was plain out ugly! There was nothing about this Kenneth Cole Reaction Kids Perfect Catch 2 boot that caught my attention. Other than the fact that the top area was leather, I didn’t find this shoe attractive at all. If I could I would throw this shoe in the trash can. Not only is it ugly but they had the audacity to

charge $60 for this boot! I think the makers of this boot lost their mind. It’s not even cute enough for that price. This was the type of kid boot that I would see in Wal-Mart. Now don’t get me wrong I shop at Wal-Mart so I’m not saying that there is anything wrong with Wal-Mart and their cloths. I just think that this boot is horribly put together.

The side of the boot is laced with pink and green flowers (where this fit in, I don’t know) The flowers line the entire side of the boot which I thought was kind of creative but tacky at the same time. This boot could have done without all that extra. The ugly fake leather lining the front of the boot was another story. I ...

• think that they should have put that on the entire shoe and not have the top part lined with suede material. I think this is where the tacky look can into play. This boot some what looked like a galosh rather than a regular boot. Now it does go well with a nice pair of jeans. I bought my daughter a jean that would possibly make this boot look a whole lot better but even then, it was still ugly.

The sole of the shoe is made of rubber, which isn’t a bad thing. This will keep her feet touching the ground. I’m not into slippery kids shoes. I find that kids love to run and with that being said we need a shoe that is going to keep them grounded. The front

part of the boot where the ball of her feet sit, actually curl up. How stupid is that. It makes the shoe look as if it has been worn for years. Even out of the box, it looks odd and less brand new. The top part of the shoe has fur on it which was the cutest thing about the boot. It was thick and it worked well with the style. The side of the boot has a zipper on it which is a good thing because it helps for her to easily put her foot in and take her foot out.

Furthermore, I personally feel as if you can keep these boots. I’m not a fan of them. I don’t think they scream fashion in any way. They scream tacky more than anything else.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5519111333040930/k2311a1119/11.19.10