Stride Rite kids Shiloh Dun Rosebud Boot  » Clothes  »
  • I like to shop for kids shoe because I love to keep my kids foot laced
  • The last shoe that I bought for my daughter is the Stride rite Kids Shiloh Dun Rosebud Boot
  • At first glance I thought this boot was for a little boy but when I read the name of the shoe, I realized that there is nothing boyish about this shoe
  • It’s not a regular boring stitch, they are different types of design which gives this shoe a look of its own
  • I think the Stride Rite Kids Shiloh Dun Rosebud boot is exceptional and a wonderful boot to give to any child

• by Giniaslim

There is something about a great kids shoe. I like to shop for kids shoe because I love to keep my kids foot laced. Kids with great shoes on their feet is something spectacular to me. I find that kids are fashionable and fun to dress up. The last shoe that I bought for my daughter is the Stride rite Kids Shiloh Dun Rosebud Boot. At first glance I thought this boot was for a little boy but when I read the name of the shoe, I realized that there is nothing boyish about this shoe. So I grabbed it for my daughter and made it happen. It was the cutest boot I had ever seen before in my life. Everything about this boot screamed FASHION. First of all it’s a stride rite boot so

it was made for little people who are just learning how to walk. There is so much ankle support in this boot that it’s ridiculous. The top area of this boot is laced with a fur type material I guess this is suppose to keep the cold from entering the top of the shoe. However and whatever the case may be this was what made this boot rock!

The cutest thing about this shoe is that it comes with laces. The laces are laced from the outside in though which makes things a bit easier on the parent. I don’t have to worry about tying up a shoe and plus toddlers shouldn’t have to deal with loose shoe laces in the first place. The toe of the shoe is really cute. It’s a brown rubber toe ...

• which keeps my daughter from hurting her toes. It runs from the toe to the sole which is the same color. The entire shoe is lined with different type of stitching thought out the shoe. It’s not a regular boring stitch, they are different types of design which gives this shoe a look of its own.

Outside of the look of the shoe, I think that this shoe is wonderful for my daughters foot. It’s easy a bit hard to put on her feet which is a hassle in the morning. But It gives her the support that she needs to learn how to properly walk. This is what I always look for in a shoe when it comes to my toddler. This alone is important because it’s helping to develop her feet and ankles

properly. The bottom of the shoe is hard bottom which helps with stability and that is the main thing that she needs. This is why I recommend that parents look into stride rite when it comes to supplying their child with a decent shoe. I try to stray away from the cheaper versions until they have come of age. Now it is a bit high, I paid $40 for this shoe and considering the fact that she is going to grow out of it in less than a few months, I find that a bit high in price. But of course it’s a Stride Rite shoe so what do you expect to pay?

I think the Stride Rite Kids Shiloh Dun Rosebud boot is exceptional and a wonderful boot to give to any child. Plus it’s just cute

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5519111333030930/k2311a1119/11.19.10