Steven Narri Lace up wedge boot  » Clothes  »
  • I think I could talk about shoes all day long
  • I love me a nice pair of shoes and when it comes to wedges, I’m all about a good wedge
  • I learned a lot of this from my friend who is a fashion designer
  • I found a fire pair of wedges that no one had in my neck of the woods
  • I like the bottom of this shoe because even though it doesn’t have the right material for better traction, I’m never had an issue with slipping when having this shoe on

• by Giniaslim

I think I could talk about shoes all day long. I love me a nice pair of shoes and when it comes to wedges, I’m all about a good wedge. Wedges are made to wear with any type of jean. You have to have the right pair of jeans of course but a wedge can set off just about any pair of jeans if you rock them right. I learned a lot of this from my friend who is a fashion designer. I found a fire pair of wedges that no one had in my neck of the woods. I think that I bought them all because no one had them. I figured why not throw them around to see what type reaction I would get. They didn’t let me down, everyone was raving about this wedge boots asking me where I got them from and how much they cost. I

couldn’t wait to tell them that I got them as a gift because I refused to tell my friends my shopping secrets. I’m not sure I should even tell you my shopping secrets but I will. The Steven Narri Lace up Wedge boot was a shoe that I bought from a personal boutique in my neighborhood. I paid $230 for these boots and might I say I don’t regret the buy at all. I think that they are well worth the purchase. There were a couple of nagging little things that I didn’t like about the shoe but for the most part I enjoy wearing them. My motto is strong “beauty is pain. “ Pain is what I have to deal with when wearing this boot but it’s well worth it.

I love the wedge of this boot, it’s just the right thickness, it gives me a little more height and ...

• it arches my feet to perfection. The wedge is perfectly matched with a tall mid length boot which is cut perfectly. What makes them cute with a pair of jeans is that I can wear my jeans on the inside of this boot and use the shoe strings to tie them up as tight as I need them to be. I don’t really like the toe area because it’s more of a pointed toe and I’m not a fan of pointed toe shoes. This is where the pain comes in. After wearing this wedged boot for a couple of hours, my toes become numb and then they begin to hurt. This isn’t fun at all. I don’t get much ankle support which sucks but hey I’m not complaining. I can deal with that. It’s not like I’m going to be running in these wedge boots or anything.

I like the

bottom of this shoe because even though it doesn’t have the right material for better traction, I’m never had an issue with slipping when having this shoe on. Another thing that I find a bit irritating when it comes to this wedge boot is that it’s not all that easy to get on my foot. I hate having to put them on because the top area is so narrow and it seems as if it gets more narrow as it goes further down towards the bottom. I have never liked the lace up type of boot because of the holders that the laces go into. It can be a daunting task to lace these things up. But once I get past those few things, I’m flashing my wedge boot around to the ladies. This boot is quite expensive but you better believe that every single penny that I spent on it, was worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5519111333010930/k2311a1119/11.19.10