Flavia Single cup coffee maker  » Housewares  »
  • All I know is that when it comes to coffee I have to have it at least once a day
  • I bought the Flavia Single cup Coffee maker for a pretty penny
  • I paid almost $200 for this coffee machine
  • It cost way too much for me to buy another
  • I love being in control of pretty much everything that I do

• by Giniaslim

Oh how I love coffee. I’m not sure when I started loving coffee so much. All I know is that when it comes to coffee I have to have it at least once a day. I work a lot and my office doesn’t have a coffee machine. So a lot of times I have to leave to go get a cup of coffee whenever I’m yearning for one. I know one day I will get rid of this nasty little habit but until then, I will be making love to the newest coffee machine I just purchased. I bought the Flavia Single cup Coffee maker for a pretty penny. I paid almost $200 for this coffee machine. Please understand that I do not share this machine with anyone at my job. I’m

not in the mood to have someone use it the wrong way and break it. It cost way too much for me to buy another. I love this little coffee machine because it makes making coffee so much more convenient for me. I no longer have to worry about making a whole pot and I don’t have to worry about dealing with filters anymore. I don’t even drink coffee like that so most of the time whenever I used to brew coffee, I would find myself wasting majority of what I made.

The Flavia Single cup coffee maker is one of a kind. I believe that it’s different because of how it’s made and how it functions. First of all I love the sleek and small design. It’s so compact that I ...

• Can carry it just about anywhere. I take it home when I leave the office and I take it back when I’m going in. Now I won’t tell a story because when I have it at the office, I do allow certain people to use it. And it’s capable of catering to any and everyone. Every one that I know do not drink coffee but they do drink teas and cappuccinos. This is what I most like about this machine because it can make all of the above with a click on the button. I love being in control of pretty much everything that I do. When it comes to this one cup coffee brewer, it offers a way for me to be in control. There is a drinks control that creates
        a great delivery system. I can enhance all of my drinks, I can make them stronger, I can make them weaker and I can give them more flavor if I want to. Depending on the type of drink that is going to be made, will all depend on the delivery system. This coffee maker caters to the type of drink you are preparing. So basically what I’m trying to say is that it doesn’t brew the same thing for coffee as it would for tea.

There is a favorite drink and size feature as well. I’m able to choose the size of my coffee and I can choose the flavor. I pretty feel as if I am at Quick Trip (gas station) whenever I’m making a personal coffee with the Flavia Single Cup coffee maker.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5319111332960930/k2311a1119/11.19.10