Craftsman Yard Tractor  » Housewares  »
  • Which I can totally agree with him on this one
  • It rides really smoothly and I have totally noticed that even when my husband rides over rocks, it’s more like a small hic cup
  • I use it from time to time all because I like to drive it
  • I believe that even though this tractor is high in price, it’s perfect for any home owner looking for a new way to cut their grass

• by Giniaslim

I can talk about the Craftsman Yard Tractor all day long if you let me. I have never been the type of woman who likes to do yard work. My husband says that I’m not your average chic. Which I can totally agree with him on this one. I don’t like to cut grass and I would rather milk a cow before I help him clean the crap up. Plus I don’t like to get my manicure messed up doing such hard work of that nature. My husband finally got himself a Craftsman Yard Tractor. I was shocked because it took him a long time to get this thing. He has been talking about it for years but never really took the time to go buy it. Plus it’s a bit high in price so he had to save

a few bucks before he was able to go to Sears and buy it. When he finally bought the Craftsman Yard Tractor he was really excited to use it. We didn’t even need our grass cut but he found a reason to drive it around and see how it worked. I must admit that this yard Tractor is one of a kind, it really does it’s duty and for $3000, I expect for it to work like something. It pretty much was like having a small car. I was a bit mad that he paid that much for this yard tractor but when it comes to men, I try not to mess with their love for yard tools.

This thing was huge in size! I wasn’t expecting for it to be as big as it was. We had to ...

• make room for it in the garage. The engine is disgusting, so disgusting that it is loud. It’s a 26 hp Kohler courage V-Twin Engine. It is able to utilize bottom attachments for extra help. It can be adjusted to be higher and or to be lower. The transmission is automatic which is a cool thing. But it is huge and that is one thing that my husband kept talking about. It’s very durable and that was a good thing since we sometimes leave it outside. It can handle any type of yard and that was something that I appreciated about it. I don’t have to worry about him having to buy another one any time soon. It’s rugged enough to handle anything. The ignition seems to act funny every once in a while but we have a
        warranty on this thing so that isn’t anything that we have to worry about.

It rides really smoothly and I have totally noticed that even when my husband rides over rocks, it’s more like a small hic cup. He doesn’t miss a beat and that is the positive thing about having this tractor. The seat is adjustable, which means that we can move it up and or back for comfort. I’m shorter than my husband and he is taller I am so to be able to adjust the seat is great. And yes I will admit that it is fun using this tractor. I use it from time to time all because I like to drive it. I believe that even though this tractor is high in price, it’s perfect for any home owner looking for a new way to cut their grass.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5319111332920930/k2311a1119/11.19.10